PM please!
This space for rent.
Feb 14, 2017
50 posts
22 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Let me know if there's a spot available

edit: only interested in the $35 price
Last edited by SirCharlesIII on Feb 14th, 2017 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
1985 posts
820 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
trader37 wrote:
Feb 14th, 2017 10:20 pm
I've got one spot left at $40.
Overcharging.
I will pay $34, because that's what it costs ($33.90, to be exact).
This space for rent.
Dec 17, 2016
8 posts
1 upvote
Hi, I'm starting a Spotify premium family group buy. I'll be starting the subscription March 18. It will be 35 per member. I will only accept email transfer and when you do etransfer the money, please give me the email associated with your Spotify account.

I will be sending a google calendar invite to those confirmed and got a spot in my family group buy. Confirmed = paid.
Aug 3, 2005
303 posts
22 upvotes
I'm in for 35 dollar max if there's anymore spots opened
Oct 1, 2012
271 posts
9 upvotes
Here and there
I will be starting a Spotify Group Buy. For transparency, I will post the members' usernames and their status joining in this group. Once I recieve 6 members, I will edit this post confirming this. If are interested, please PM me with your email. Payment is accepted via email etransfers. It is $34.00 each. I will accept payments after I receive 6 confirmations.

1. account1 (confirmed and paid)
2. freestuff (confirmed and paid)
3. TheImp (confirmed and paid)
4. TommyPham92 (confirmed and paid)
5. hrtbts (confirmed and paid)
6. djyc (confirmed and paid)

Final edit Feb 19th: all payments processed and invites sent
Last edited by account1 on Feb 15th, 2017 6:04 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Jun 22, 2016
188 posts
70 upvotes
Not important
Since everyone is pre-paying for a whole year, what stops the person from shutting down the account after a month and taking your money and running with it ? I'm sure that is a low percentage of people but there is a risk since we're all strangers. That's the only thing I'm kind of worried about...
Dec 21, 2004
700 posts
100 upvotes
Lag333 wrote:
Feb 16th, 2017 2:38 am
Since everyone is pre-paying for a whole year, what stops the person from shutting down the account after a month and taking your money and running with it ? I'm sure that is a low percentage of people but there is a risk since we're all strangers. That's the only thing I'm kind of worried about...
Unfortunately there's nothing stopping anyone from shutting it down but you have to trust and if all else fails, publicly shame them? When you're dealing with anyone on here, check account history...how long someone has been around RFD, # of posts etc.

It's $35. It's not enough to break your bank if you're already wanting a "luxury" like spotify.
May 17, 2005
539 posts
75 upvotes
I'd be interested in a spot, if anyone has something available. If not, I may start a group if others would be interested.
Sep 21, 2006
24 posts
1 upvote
Burnaby
I'd be interested in joining a group also. Please PM me. Thanks
Last edited by 168Artist on Feb 17th, 2017 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 17, 2005
539 posts
75 upvotes
I'll be starting a Spotify group buy for anyone interested. $34 each. As account1 did above, I will post the usernames and status of everyone who has confirmed. Once we get 5 other confirmations, I'll accept payment via e-transfer.

Please PM me with your email if you are interested. Thanks!

Edit #1 - February 19

So far, we have the following people interested:

1. fratello25 (me)
2. tegg2 (paid)
3. tegg2's friend (paid)
4. 168Artist (paid)
5. pmafia (paid)
6. SirCharlesIII (paid)

Update #2 - February 20

Thanks everyone. All payments have been received and invites have been sent. If you have any problems, please PM or reply to the emails I have sent.

For anyone considering organizing a group buy, it's super easy, especially if you get a good group of people like I did.

Thanks again!
Last edited by fratello25 on Feb 18th, 2017 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.