• Aug 2nd, 2018 9:44 am
Tags:
[OP]
Jul 6, 2013
34 posts
35 upvotes
Kitchener

Far Cry 5

I am looking forward to this title I think this one can be very fun to play co op with a good friends anyone ele's looking forward to this?
45 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2010
1026 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto
Ive enjoyed Far Cry 4 and Primal. One of the few games in the last few years Ive played to the end. (others being the new Tomb Raider Series and South Park games) :P

Excited to pick up FC5!
[OP]
Jul 6, 2013
34 posts
35 upvotes
Kitchener
I have played and finished every far cry game except Primal waiting for a good deal for that one with the sessions pass I love the series I wish Crysis didn't mess up there series after they made crisis warhead they should have left the game as a open world .
I am going to try to beat the far cry 5 game without using any guns :)
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
2532 posts
465 upvotes
Ajax
What's the release date on this?
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
2532 posts
465 upvotes
Ajax
Redmask wrote:
Feb 5th, 2018 3:13 pm
March 27 this year.
Jesus, Walmart is already putting credit card holds on my order. Talk about early.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
4069 posts
1039 upvotes
Toronto
I'm not liking the use of NPCs in this game helping you out to take out control points.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2011
1070 posts
341 upvotes
OAKVILLE
I have both it and Sea of Thieves preordered. Not sure which one I am looking forward to more.

I had abandoned Far Cry 4, and skipped Primal but the story on this looks too good to pass up.
My Xbox Gamertag – KY JELLO
My Bell plan: $60/mo – 5GB, 250 LD, Bell-to-Bell, CD, VM, plus unlimited texting & evenings
[OP]
Jul 6, 2013
34 posts
35 upvotes
Kitchener
Can't wait for this game Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Co-op

map editor -

sessions pass -
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
6320 posts
2383 upvotes
Toronto
The more I look into the game, it is sort of looking like a Far Cry 4 reskin. I actually enjoyed FC4 so there's nothing wrong with that but I'm not really clamoring for a samey game I've already played unless review scores are through he roof. I think it'll get 7-8s across the board from what I've seen.
Last edited by ReeGee on Mar 13th, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Jul 6, 2013
34 posts
35 upvotes
Kitchener
I agree it's basically the same far cry game that we all love that's why we play the games they made a couple changes so we can enjoy the game more and I am ok with this this is a new adventure game for me to play I can't keep playing the same 1 far cry game forever I need map's / story and this is what this is but what has me really excited is the map editor because fan's will use that editor and make this game great I am more looking forward to playing this game co op with friends and seeing all the new mission's / maps user's will create... I will never care about review scores different people enjoy different game's if this is your style of game play it enjoy it make the best of it I love what ubisoft has done giving us the ability to expand the game play on this title to make it something special. and not just keep poring out dlc asking for more $$$.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
6320 posts
2383 upvotes
Toronto
I think I just had higher hopes for this game after how brilliantly refreshing AC:O turned out to be but I'm not really getting that vibe from the previews of this game. Maybe there's something there I'm not seeing and it will turn out to be amazing but if it's just another run of the mill Far Cry game then I'll probably wait for a very deep discount.
Deal Addict
May 9, 2007
1122 posts
305 upvotes
ReeGee wrote:
Mar 13th, 2018 4:07 pm
The more I look into the game, it is sort of looking like a Far Cry 4 reskin. I actually enjoyed FC4 so there's nothing wrong with that but I'm not really clamoring for a samey game I've already played unless review scores are through he roof. I think it'll get 7-8s across the board from what I've seen.
Never really got into the Far Cry series but I played Far Cry Primal which apparently is a reskin of FC4 and I really enjoyed that. Did you ever play FCP?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
6320 posts
2383 upvotes
Toronto
Bryson wrote:
Mar 15th, 2018 12:51 am
Never really got into the Far Cry series but I played Far Cry Primal which apparently is a reskin of FC4 and I really enjoyed that. Did you ever play FCP?
Nah I skipped on FCP because it basically looked like the bad parts of FC4 (Shangri-La missions) turned into a full game and I was still burned out on the formula from FC4 which I finished not long before FCP released. Hoping FC5 will be refreshing but it's kind of looking like more of the same in previews. FC3 is still the pinnacle of the series