• Last Updated:
  • Oct 1st, 2012 4:27 am
Tags:
Oct 12, 2005
722 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto

Farm share in Markham

Anybody have experience with farm shares that deliver to Markham (either you doorstep or depot in Markham)?

I searche already online, but is unsure with all the choices. I'm looking for one that have a pretty wide selection of veggies and possibly a meat share option as well.

Any recommendations would be helpful.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2005
2488 posts
210 upvotes
deals newbie wrote:
Jul 8th, 2012 12:42 pm
I saw that as well. It said on the website that they're sold out of the farm share for the season.
If you're expecting to find a share for the 2012 season then you need to get your head checked. There are certain CSA's that offer autumn harvest, you can look into that, there may still be availabilty. Otherwise start looking at purchasing a share for the 2013 season as they typically sell out quickly. More so when you're looking at a small local market with few participants (e.g. in Markham). It would be a different story if you were willing to pick up in Toronto.

Another alternative is to find a friend who already has a share and is willing to share their share
[OP]
Oct 12, 2005
722 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
I know it Is late to get in. But just trying to get some idea for next year as well.

Thanks for the heads up though.
Banned
Mar 16, 2012
106 posts
3 upvotes
MONTRÉAL
Really you are right its late to get in so you should try to get some idea for next year as well.
× < >