• Sep 8th, 2017 9:17 am
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
3597 posts
642 upvotes
Alberta
sandeeS wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 12:04 pm
lol. Not sure which one is worse. Everyone should be like Trudeau, look good and do nothing.
Apr 14, 2017
199 posts
65 upvotes
DT Calgary
jackrabbit000 wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 10:08 am
lol. Not sure which one is worse. Everyone should be like Trudeau, look good and do nothing.
Ya, Trudeau is only in the news when someone publishes an article about his picture being taken or some kind of photo shoot, sure is different here in Canada.
Penalty Box
Nov 1, 2001
1467 posts
53 upvotes
FreshCo wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 12:03 pm
Ya, Trudeau is only in the news when someone publishes an article about his picture being taken or some kind of photo shoot, sure is different here in Canada.
Yeah. Thousands of migrants wander across the border and not a peep.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
25632 posts
5812 upvotes
GTHA
US President Donald Trump is considering stronger sanctions against North Korea. But despite the public war of words between Trump and North Korea, diplomats from both countries reportedly have been quietly talking for several months.
Al Jazeera’s Heidi Zhou-Castro reports from Washington, DC.

Jun 15, 2012
778 posts
60 upvotes
MB
USA should really stop meddling in sovereign countries affairs. China and Russia won't be happy any aggression towards their neighbor. At some point Russia will supply arms that could potentially hurt USA badly.
"I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful."
- Warren Buffett
Apr 12, 2012
735 posts
165 upvotes
Toronto
I thought we couldn't fat-shame Adele, but now we can fat-shame KJU. How can we explain this to our kids?
The simplest acts of kindness are by far more powerful than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.
- Mahatma Gandhi
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2008
4711 posts
334 upvotes
lemieux035 wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 2:24 am
I thought we couldn't fat-shame Adele, but now we can fat-shame KJU. How can we explain this to our kids?
Easy, you are free to fat-shame anybody you want. Other people are free to judge you however they want.
Penalty Box
Dec 2, 2007
812 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto
don't call him fat kit. this is not appropriate in political correct society nowadays. He a size challenge leader of N. Korea who has bad days all the time.
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2010
1480 posts
192 upvotes
Markham
How about fat shaming Chris Christie. Is that acceptable?
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2001
1431 posts
132 upvotes
Pickering
PCUSER wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 8:46 am
How about fat shaming Chris Christie. Is that acceptable?
Nope, Mr Christie is big boned :-)
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2015
4617 posts
1170 upvotes
Cornhole, ON
Kaz wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 12:29 pm
It's like every other policy the US has followed in these last 30 years. Every president was going to do something about North Korea, illegal immigrants, etc, but nobody did a thing. Although Obama did drop a lot of bombs on the middle east. Now Trump is dealing with the issues left by others and everyone is whining.
And he got a Nobel peace prize for it as well....lol.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2010
1246 posts
176 upvotes
BC
"Power comes from the barrel of a gun" said Mao, in his Red Book, written during the cultural revolution of the 1967 era. How true those words. Nobody would dare attack India, Pakistan, China, Russia, North Korea etc. Those are nuclear armed countries. The US occupied and changed regimes in Libya, Iraq etc. They wouldn't have the cojones to attempt that in North Korea. Any first strike against the North would bring China and Russia in. Trump is not a politician. He's a bully used to getting his own way. North Korea, I'm very happy, is taking no "guff" from him. The US cannot , even with a first strike, take out all North Korea's nuclear weapons. In 5 minutes South Korea would cease to exist and 15 minutes Japan and Guam the same.

Without nuclear weapons North Korea would have met the same fate as Libya, Iraq etc. So, while I don't support the "fat kid", I think he's smart.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2008
1180 posts
49 upvotes
Montreal
insync44 wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 11:26 am
"Power comes from the barrel of a gun" said Mao, in his Red Book, written during the cultural revolution of the 1967 era. How true those words. Nobody would dare attack India, Pakistan, China, Russia, North Korea etc. Those are nuclear armed countries. The US occupied and changed regimes in Libya, Iraq etc. They wouldn't have the cojones to attempt that in North Korea. Any first strike against the North would bring China and Russia in. Trump is not a politician. He's a bully used to getting his own way. North Korea, I'm very happy, is taking no "guff" from him. The US cannot , even with a first strike, take out all North Korea's nuclear weapons. In 5 minutes South Korea would cease to exist and 15 minutes Japan and Guam the same.

Without nuclear weapons North Korea would have met the same fate as Libya, Iraq etc. So, while I don't support the "fat kid", I think he's smart.
Who's talking about a first strike? It's just talk about what happens if NK strikes first. Nothing is going to happen as noone wants a war. China and Russia will never get involved either way it goes. If all 3 powers fire nuclear weapons the world is over and frankly NK isn't worth that for China or russia.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2015
1116 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Mike2000z28 wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 12:29 pm
Who's talking about a first strike? It's just talk about what happens if NK strikes first. Nothing is going to happen as noone wants a war. China and Russia will never get involved either way it goes. If all 3 powers fire nuclear weapons the world is over and frankly NK isn't worth that for China or russia.
But North korea can do serious damage to south korea and japan.
Why don't south korea has nukes of its own.
Lol on japan. Poor guys can't even have their own army.
I support every country having nukes that has suffered agreesion in the past. Every one knows what japanese did to koreans.