Tags:
[OP]
Feb 2, 2017
4 posts

The Fate of the Furious Movie Passes.

Expiry:
April 12, 2017
Hi,
I have 2 passes for The Fate of the Furious Tonight 8 p.m. at Cineplex Cinemas Scarborough, 300 Borough Drive , ON M1P 4P5 , anyone interested you can pm me.

Update : They are not available anymore,

Thanks! Good luck Peter! have fun.
5 replies
Jan 17, 2010
754 posts
269 upvotes
He girl is matching the name on the ticket to a list. And asking for ID if the name doesn't match not sure what's going to happen.
[OP]
Feb 2, 2017
4 posts
FigNewton wrote: He girl is matching the name on the ticket to a list. And asking for ID if the name doesn't match not sure what's going to happen.
For future reference. Just incase they check the ID , you can always ask the Owner of the tickets to send his/her ID proof over whatsapp or message. That works easy.!
Apr 17, 2015
330 posts
151 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
chavyakhanna08 wrote: For future reference. Just incase they check the ID , you can always ask the Owner of the tickets to send his/her ID proof over whatsapp or message. That works easy.!
Are you joking? You can't be serious.Face With Tears Of Joy
Sep 28, 2013
312 posts
271 upvotes
BRANTFORD
I haven't been to a screening in a few months but I've never once been asked for ID when handing in my passes. Maybe things have changed or it depends on the Location (I usually go to the Toronto screenings). Also yeaaah don't give your ID to a complete stranger over a messaging app. That's the dumbest thing I've seen in a long time lol..
Apr 17, 2015
330 posts
151 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
lemmiwinks123 wrote: I haven't been to a screening in a few months but I've never once been asked for ID when handing in my passes. Maybe things have changed or it depends on the Location (I usually go to the Toronto screenings). Also yeaaah don't give your ID to a complete stranger over a messaging app. That's the dumbest thing I've seen in a long time lol..
Not only the recipient, say we can trust him/her, but you don't know who else will get your ID info if you send through apps or message. You are risking too much, big enough you even can't imagine what will happen to you if someone really gets your ID info.