Off Topic

Locked: FBI and NSA investigating as Terrorism after car plows into crowd in Charlottesville - 1 Dead, 19 Injured

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2017 8:46 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2008
3592 posts
1121 upvotes
Kaz wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 6:02 pm
I basically agree with this lecale but not sure what you mean by right to not reproduce?
I must admit the 96 genders is kind of getting to me... Lol
Surgical and pharmaceutical abortion
Hormonal birth control
Insurance support for women's services in ACHA
LeisureSuitL wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 6:22 pm
Oh it's going to get worse before it gets better (if it ever does get better and we're not at the precipice of the end times). I'm curious to see how Liberals will react to Iceland's claim of nearly eliminating down syndrome via selective abortion.
That's a thread.

IMO talking about things changing too fast...that's also true of the climate and there's a certain portion of the population that doesn't want (to acknowledge) that change either. They want to roll it back.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2001
1398 posts
130 upvotes
LeisureSuitL wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 6:22 pm
Oh it's going to get worse before it gets better (if it ever does get better and we're not at the precipice of the end times). I'm curious to see how Liberals will react to Iceland's claim of nearly eliminating down syndrome via selective abortion.
Really, the liberals will have a problem with selective abortions. I think your mistaken, conservatives bible thumpers are those with the issues. Please stop pointing fingers on those who actually believe abortion is a womans and/or her spouse right to make that decision.
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2008
4375 posts
630 upvotes
So many RFDers defended Trump. You're looking rather stupid right now. I had said before and will say again, there's a group of RFDers who belong on stormfront.
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2008
4375 posts
630 upvotes
Kaz wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 5:25 pm
To be honest, the only thing I'm trying to push is the absolute hypocrisy that people are expressing over what happened here.
I feel sorry for the dead woman's family and it isn't acceptable that she died.
I think neo-nazis are garbage. I think that antifa are garbage. I think that blm are garbage.

If you are going to go after the Nazis for what happened, you have to go after the other groups that are out there advocating for violence.
I also hold the authorities partially responsible because much like what happened in Stanford, they were told to stand down.
And to blame this on Trump is pathetic. Both established parties can't stand him and would love to see him gone.
Obama had 8 years during which race relations went on a downward spiral but somehow everything is Trump's fault..
People are focusing on this as the biggest issue in the us yet in Chicago, in 2016, there were over 700 murders and I'll bet none were committed by Nazis but that issue is ignored?
Utterly pathetic individual you are. You "but what about" useless, deflecting people are parasites. Nazi, white supremacist, sympathizers are trash.
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2008
4375 posts
630 upvotes
Kingmoo wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 6:57 pm
always wonder why anti-protesters feel the need to show up at a protest. aren't they just doing exactly what the opposition want them to? wouldn't it make more sense to let the protest be heard by LESS people ?
How does this make any sense? Should we all just sit back and allow people to spread hatred? What exactly are you saying?
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2006
4148 posts
411 upvotes
JayLove06 wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 7:14 pm
How does this make any sense? Should we all just sit back and allow people to spread hatred? What exactly are you saying?
"spread" it? they're a crazy group that just wants to speak freely for a day. I don't think they're spreading anything. But when anti-protesters get all butt-hurt and try to suppress freedom of speech it does help the crazy's agenda...

it's America, not Canada. Freedom of speech is supposed to mean something there
Deal Guru
Oct 14, 2003
13867 posts
859 upvotes
kevindurant1 wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 6:16 pm
Yeah ok. Is that why they brought firearms, sticks, bats, shields, helmets. They were prepared to start trouble. They want it to go bad.

Look at this fake alpha. He had about 5 different firearms + knife. According to the people there. The bigots had firepower better than the cops.

They even broke their permit. They went to places they werent supposed to go to.

This doesnt seem planned to you?. Nice try.
Multiple posters here making the same sounding arguments as this trash in this video.
Science
is the new
rock 'n'
roll.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2008
3592 posts
1121 upvotes
Is the GOP gonna say, ok Trump's a racist; we made a mistake? Because if everybody on every side is going to be righteous about their position, we're going to be seeing a whole lotta bs.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2011
2915 posts
571 upvotes
Like I said before. If the protesters had stayed home and let the people march peacefully, none of this would have happened.
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2008
4375 posts
630 upvotes
Kingmoo wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 7:18 pm
"spread" it? they're a crazy group that just wants to speak freely for a day. I don't think they're spreading anything. But when anti-protesters get all butt-hurt and try to suppress freedom of speech it does help the crazy's agenda...

it's America, not Canada. Freedom of speech is supposed to mean something there

I love when you guys pound your chests about freedom of speach but then go off and cry about BLM. Sorry, I can't ever condone white supermecist groups. These fools were loaded with more weaponry than the cops. A bunch of cowards.

So many people exposing themselves including Trump.
Deal Addict
May 28, 2009
1257 posts
82 upvotes
kevindurant1 wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 6:16 pm

This doesnt seem planned to you?. Nice try.
nice try to you too

open carry is legal.
anybody discharged/used their weapons at somebody else ?

and BTW antifa brought weapons too and seeing how violent antifa goons acted in the past during these confrontations, it seems pretty legitimate for participants to bring weapons of their own for self defense.

Pretty far from planned terrorism to me.
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2008
4375 posts
630 upvotes
wal3145 wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 7:25 pm
Like I said before. If the protesters had stayed home and let the people march peacefully, none of this would have happened.
So you're blaming the death of that woman at the hands of a white supremacist on people who protested against white supremacists? Wha type of nonsense is this?
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2006
4148 posts
411 upvotes
JayLove06 wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 7:26 pm
I love when you guys pound your chests about freedom of speach but then go off and cry about BLM. Sorry, I can't ever condone white supermecist groups. These fools were loaded with more weaponry than the cops. A bunch of cowards.

So many people exposing themselves including Trump.
pretty sure BLM started condoning the killing of cops. But that's OK, because there ancestors were oppressed...

we get it... BLM is OK at all cost
Deal Addict
May 28, 2009
1257 posts
82 upvotes
wal3145 wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 7:25 pm
pretty much. it takes two to fight.
Penalty Box
Nov 1, 2001
1427 posts
52 upvotes
JayLove06 wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 7:11 pm
Utterly pathetic individual you are. You "but what about" useless, deflecting people are parasites. Nazi, white supremacist, sympathizers are trash.
Dude. You're an idiot.
Where did I sympathize with these morons.
I don't agree with your point of view so I'm evil?
I said to apply the same standards to everyone.
What is so difficult about that?