Off Topic

Locked: FBI and NSA investigating as Terrorism after car plows into crowd in Charlottesville - 1 Dead, 19 Injured

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2017 8:46 pm
Penalty Box
Nov 1, 2001
1427 posts
52 upvotes
JayLove06 wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 7:14 pm
How does this make any sense? Should we all just sit back and allow people to spread hatred? What exactly are you saying?
Are you familiar with what happened at Berkley a few months ago?
Your antifa heros rioted because they couldn't handle letting someone speak.
Read the definition of what a facist is and then think about what your heros actually are.

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/fascist

The dominant theme among the more conservative voices is that free speech is of utmost importance.
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean someone shouldn't have the right to say it.

The dominant theme among "progressives" is if they don't agree with what is being said then don't allow it.
And they are all to willing to use violence to silence that unpopular speech.
That is a trait shared by facists...... Surprise...

If you have to fall back to the .... You're a sympathizer attack then you sir, are an idiot.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2008
3586 posts
1115 upvotes
Kaz wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 7:35 pm
I said to apply the same standards to everyone.
Correct, the left has to go through Congress, Mueller, Constitution, law, not violence.
Penalty Box
Nov 1, 2001
1427 posts
52 upvotes
qewcool wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 7:33 pm
pretty much. it takes two to fight.
And it seems the cops were only to willing to let it happen.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
2085 posts
101 upvotes
kevindurant1 wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 6:16 pm
After seeing this video I'm not mad, just disappointed.
Penalty Box
Nov 1, 2001
1427 posts
52 upvotes
lecale wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 7:48 pm
Correct, the left has to go through Congress, Mueller, Constitution, law, not violence.
I listened to an interview with Alan Dershowitz where he expressed a very intense worry that the entire process with Mueller and the collusion inquiry was simply a way for the democrats to try to get rid of trump through the courts rather than the ballot box.
It was his opinion that the collusion charge was a sham and it seems he was right.
Now Mueller and his handpicked team of democratic linked attorneys is expanding the scope of the investigation.
And Dershowitz made it very clear he is not a Trump fan.
He also pointed out that if the Democrats are successful, what happens when the Republicans do the same to the next Democrat in the white house?
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2008
3586 posts
1115 upvotes
Kaz wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 7:57 pm
I listened to an interview with Alan Dershowitz where he expressed a very intense worry that the entire process with Mueller and the collusion inquiry was simply a way for the democrats to try to get rid of trump through the courts rather than the ballot box.
It was his opinion that the collusion charge was a sham and it seems he was right.
Now Mueller and his handpicked team of democratic linked attorneys is expanding the scope of the investigation.
And Dershowitz made it very clear he is not a Trump fan.
He also pointed out that if the Democrats are successful, what happens when the Republicans do the same to the next Democrat in the white house?
Well Mueller is on to other stuff now...suspect business deals, money laundering.

If you say that's not fair, how did they forget about Whitewater for Monica Lewinsky?
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2006
4137 posts
409 upvotes
Kaz wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 7:51 pm
And it seems the cops were only to willing to let it happen.
willing to let what happen? let anti-protesters with no permit near the protesters that had one? you are correct, none of this would have happened if hundreds of anti-protesters were arrested for their non-permitted protest
Sep 27, 2003
8158 posts
1547 upvotes
Newmarket
This thread has run its course. No need for another left right left right thread.
RFD Forums Moderator
Corporate Account Manager for a Bell Mobility Reseller
Penalty Box
Nov 1, 2001
1427 posts
52 upvotes
lecale wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 8:01 pm
Well Mueller is on to other stuff now...suspect business deals, money laundering.

If you say that's not fair, how did they forget about Whitewater for Monica Lewinsky?
Hate to admit it but I was Clinton fan when I was younger.
Strangely, still liberal in many ways.. lol
And with Mueller, that's the problem.
He found nothing to show there was any collusion, which was his mandate, so now he's using the shotgun approach and hoping he hits anything at all.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2011
2914 posts
571 upvotes
JayLove06 wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 7:29 pm
So you're blaming the death of that woman at the hands of a white supremacist on people who protested against white supremacists? Wha type of nonsense is this?
Stop putting words in my mouth. All i said is that if the protesters had stayed home and allowed to march peacefully, none of it would happened.