Off Topic

Locked: FBI and NSA investigating as Terrorism after car plows into crowd in Charlottesville - 1 Dead, 19 Injured

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2017 8:46 pm
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13394 posts
283 upvotes
Midland
magoot wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 7:02 pm
So why not post some links so we can all get a good laugh?
Because people are able to search the internet for themselves and decide for themselves - LOL.
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Feb 8, 2015
551 posts
201 upvotes
gordholio wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 7:05 pm
Because people are able to search the internet for themselves and decide for themselves - LOL.
A Maple L-OAFS fanboy with no links says it all LMAO.
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
15620 posts
432 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
Let's just ignore gordholio; he's like those people who think the Moon Landing was fake, 9/11 was an inside job, the Earth is flat, etc., etc.

On to more important things.

Like, another picture of one of the "Pro-Free Speech Protestors" at Charlottesville. I wonder how many of our resident RFD conspiracy theorists/Trump supporters would high-five this upstanding gentleman?

Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
2687 posts
163 upvotes
konfusion666 wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 7:14 pm
Let's just ignore gordholio; he's like those people who think the Moon Landing was fake, 9/11 was an inside job, the Earth is flat, etc., etc.

Like, another picture of one of the "Pro-Free Speech Protestors" at Charlottesville. I wonder how many of our resident RFD conspiracy theorists/Trump supporters would high-five this upstanding gentleman?

So freedom of speech is only the one you like ? Don`t care what he looks like he has his right to free speech . If I don`t like it I won`t listen . That`s the point of free speech .
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13394 posts
283 upvotes
Midland
konfusion666 wrote:

As I said, I didn't say that a leftist was the perpetrator; I said that I read it on the internet. I never said whether I believed it or not.
Amazing how people can extrapolate that into a myriad of beliefs that I supposedly have. Wow.
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Nov 28, 2013
932 posts
223 upvotes
So if this were a Muslim born in the USA he/she would be called a terrorist doing the same thing right?

If this was a Muslim in general it would be a terrorist ...

But because it is some white dudes and running over people it is White Nationalist lol

Terrorist plain and simple. nothing else .
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
15620 posts
432 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
pfbmgd wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 7:31 pm
So freedom of speech is only the one you like ? Don`t care what he looks like he has his right to free speech . If I don`t like it I won`t listen . That`s the point of free speech .
Great... move to the U.S. then. Hate speech and Nazi propaganda is illegal in Canada, but allowed in the U.S.

Since you have such a huge problem with what I'm posting... I'm sure you'll be much happier there.
Jul 30, 2010
757 posts
100 upvotes
Nazi supporters are cut from the same vile cloth as the hammer and sickle scum, antifa scum and BLM scum.

If you remove the politics they would all be best friends in their new dictatorship.

**** them all.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
2060 posts
100 upvotes
konfusion666 wrote:
I'm pro-free speech and I will stand for this gentleman to speak if he feels he's unheard.

But will he stand for my freedom of expression? Thinking Face

Imv, the main aim for people should be to stay vigilant of all movements. Giving them rights to express themselves but trying not becoming too biased one for another.
Last edited by Dumbbelldore on Aug 12th, 2017 8:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2001
1359 posts
127 upvotes
Never understood how these "nationalist" feel they are more Americans than the natives. I'm sure some are immigrants like the melting pot in the USA. If they feel Hitler was so great, why not move to Germany and march.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
2687 posts
163 upvotes
konfusion666 wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 7:49 pm
Great... move to the U.S. then. Hate speech and Nazi propaganda is illegal in Canada, but allowed in the U.S.

Since you have such a huge problem with what I'm posting... I'm sure you'll be much happier there.
I see where your ideology comes from . I would hate to live in your world . Suppression of free speech in where Nazis got their start along with many communist/dictator regimes . Sound like your type of people . But then again we wouldn`t know because this forum wouldn`t exist in your world.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2001
1359 posts
127 upvotes
Never understood why these folks think they are more Americans than any other groups. Perhaps, we should see the Natives doing the same by marching. Also, if they love nazi and hitler so much, more to Germany.
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
15521 posts
1686 upvotes
Montreal
sk1001 wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 7:43 pm
So if this were a Muslim born in the USA he/she would be called a terrorist doing the same thing right?

If this was a Muslim in general it would be a terrorist

Yup. Welcome to the cuck-light zone. Where logic has left the building.

Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2010
2907 posts
2041 upvotes
konfusion666 wrote:

That fella sports some interesting mix of symbols: a Hindu/Buddhist Swastika tattoo, a huge chinese yinglong tattoo [I might be mistaken, I wonder what the crystal ball with skull means], a beautiful Reichsadler pendant [silver? I wonder if an authentic item], a Greek Molon Labe tattoo [well, everybody knows what this means], among others. I didn't notice any truly American symbol. I wonder if he actually knows what those symbols really mean and whether they truly represent his ideology [white supremacy, pro-gun, anti-communism, etc].

Funny thing about this polarization of the lower income classes in the US is that it seems created/instigated by the media [tv, newspapers, internet, social media, etc] and not really a result of national economic difficulties and social disparity [e.g., last century Germany, Russia, china, Vietnam, etc] . A real response to a non-existent problem. If these people (both extremes) were actually concerned in achieving a change, they'd be joining the government, the military, NGOs, or launching a non-traditional party to run for offices.

Dumb peeps.

====
corrected typo in yinglong
Last edited by aviador on Aug 12th, 2017 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yare yare daze...
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2007
3684 posts
162 upvotes
Mississauga
LeisureSuitL wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 7:57 pm
Nazi supporters are cut from the same vile cloth as the hammer and sickle scum, antifa scum and BLM scum.

If you remove the politics they would all be best friends in their new dictatorship.

**** them all.
I agree but most people and the media seem to only care about the 'white nationalists' and what they do and not the other groups you mentioned who do the same if not worse things without people having the same anger and level of outcry. And its also funny how every protester on one side are all 'anti-racist protesters' and all the protesters on the other side are 'Nazis' when obviously this is not the case.

And also for people who are afraid of 'right wing extremists and Nazis' and their rise, do they ever think that maybe that's the direct result of decisions made by western governments the last few years as well as going too far left on alot of issues and too much suppression of free speech and differing opinions?
Toronto sports teams..............forever cursed. Profound sadness. :(

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)