Off Topic

Locked: FBI and NSA investigating as Terrorism after car plows into crowd in Charlottesville - 1 Dead, 19 Injured

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2017 8:46 pm
Penalty Box
Nov 1, 2001
1514 posts
58 upvotes
maddawg wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 10:20 pm
I answered your main question, go read some actual history books and not fox garbage. Funny how we love walking around with blinders.
Says the poster with the tunnel vision.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2007
3749 posts
166 upvotes
Mississauga
maddawg wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 10:20 pm
I answered your main question, go read some actual history books and not fox garbage. Funny how we love walking around with blinders.
These were your words:
White Nationalist have been around a long time. Including the KKK who have committed quite a bit of atrocities to minorities including black Americans.
And I asked when in the last 10 or even 20 years have white nationalists committed crime and violence against non-white people? Where is that 'quite a bit' of atrocities that you were referring to? Where's the list?

I can definitely provide you with a list of crimes that black people have committed against non-black people IN THE PAST YEAR ALONE, but you can't provide me with a list of crimes that white nationalists have committed even IN THE PAST 20 YEARS? Cmon now. If you can't do that, then tell me which group of people are more violent and dangerous again?
Toronto sports teams..............forever cursed. Profound sadness. :(
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
6945 posts
1444 upvotes
Toronto
Neon8000 wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 10:08 pm
The driver is a 20 years old liberal.
get your news from the same wingnuts sites as gordholio?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Penalty Box
Aug 26, 2001
15807 posts
469 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
I can definitely provide you with a list of crimes that black people have committed against non-black people IN THE PAST YEAR ALONE, but you can't provide me with a list of crimes that white nationalists have committed even IN THE PAST 20 YEARS?
^ Did you just compare ALL BLACK PEOPLE to "white nationalists"?

And BTW MaximDude, since you love defending Nazis' right to protest, I assume you'd also defend ISIS/al-Qaeda right to protest?
Last edited by konfusion666 on Aug 12th, 2017 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Penalty Box
Oct 15, 2006
4264 posts
437 upvotes
The most important thing to discuss here is whether or not this is defined as terrorism

Way to be guys
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2007
3749 posts
166 upvotes
Mississauga
konfusion666 wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 10:50 pm
^ Did you just compare ALL BLACK PEOPLE to "white nationalists"?

And BTW MaximDude, since you love defending Nazis' right to protest, I assume you'd also defend ISIS/al-Qaeda right to protest?
No I'm simply asking for that list of white nationalist attacks that supposedly killed, injured and harmed so many non-white people vs the amount of violence and crime that black people commit against non-black people that have killed, injured and harmed people on a near daily basis that no one EVER wants to talk about.

And NO I'm not defending or supporting the KKK, Nazis etc., I'm simply asking why is it wrong for them to protest in something they believe in and yet when it comes to Muslims, BLM or other groups that are more left leaning, its perfectly fine? This protest was completely legal and they got permission from the local government and police to have it so it wasn't like it was just a mass of people illegally gathering together or something like BLM and others have done in the past. I don't agree with everything they stand for, but then I don't agree with what BLM stands for either and yet I support both of those groups to legally gather and protest and express their views. And yet somehow its only one side that's having their voices and opinions suppressed while the other side is allowed near complete freedom to say and do what they want? Don't you find that hypocritical and wrong?
Toronto sports teams..............forever cursed. Profound sadness. :(
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2010
2941 posts
2106 upvotes
Burnaby
From what I've read about this incident, there was a group protesting the removal of a monument to a confederate general (Lee). There was also a counter-protesting group. There was the police in the middle trying to defuse the situation. There was a continuous brawl [ RT has a videos showing that ]. And then, some hot headed jerk brought his car to use it as a weapon [because throwing objects one another and fist fight was not enough]. Result: 1 woman dead, 5 peeps in critical condition, couple of dozens injured, 2 police members dead [the crew of a crashed chopper monitoring the protests]. Some news outlets are calling this massacre a case of domestic terrorism others a case of criminal homicide [ CNN: When is a crime a hate crime and when is it terrorism? ].

I hope Canada won't become a ground for useless battles between dumb misfit people like these protester/counter-protester groups.

=============
Edit: RT video @ YT

Last edited by aviador on Aug 12th, 2017 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yare yare daze...

[space reserved for peddling, shilling, self-promotion and advertising]
Penalty Box
Oct 15, 2006
4264 posts
437 upvotes
Cars to be illegalized.

And white people not allowed to protest.

Simple fixes!
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
2470 posts
312 upvotes
Scarborough
ill say this...but nazis are the worst scum bags in history, not even usama bin laden and the worst muslim terrorists compare to the nazis. Canada fought and lost millions of lives in the only war that ever mattered to eradicate those *******. And it wasn't just whites that fought the nazis, alot of asians and blacks did too since we were under colonial rule. Anyone who supports nazis or condones the actions of nazis have serious issues
Last edited by blaznazn22 on Aug 13th, 2017 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
[OP]
Banned
Dec 5, 2015
1344 posts
439 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Jun 15, 2012
794 posts
63 upvotes
MB
blaznazn22 wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 12:01 am
ill say this...but nazis are the worst scum bags in history, not even usama bin laden and the worst muslim terrorists compare to the nazis. Canada fought and lost millions of lives in the only war that ever mattered to eradicate those *******. Anyone who supports them, or condones the actions of nazis have serious issues
In which war you are referring to Canada has lost millions of lives?
P.S. They should really start teaching some history in schools here.
"I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful."
- Warren Buffett
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2008
4788 posts
349 upvotes
Sigh, every time something like this happen, there's always somebody come out saying look, I told you these people are bad and somebody else saying but your side did it more. Does it matter? People died for god sake. Have some bloody decency to forget your ideologies for a minute.
[OP]
Banned
Dec 5, 2015
1344 posts
439 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
gordholio wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 6:52 pm
It's okay.
The MSM wouldn't report it anyway, if it is true.
You ask, why would a leftist attack other leftists?
Well, so that it would be blamed on right wing "lunatics", and nobody would bother questioning it.
I'm no saying that's what happened, just what I've read.
Yes...some of the conspiracy right wing websites you frequent tried to blame it on a black man from Michigan but here is the suspect

Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
289 upvotes
Midland
Doubleshot wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 12:09 am
Yes...some of the conspiracy right wing websites you frequent tried to blame it on a black man from Michigan but here is the suspect

Excuse me, but how do you know what websites I frequent?
If you're saying they're trying to blame a black man from Michigan - it sounds like YOU are the one visiting these sites, bud. :)
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
[OP]
Banned
Dec 5, 2015
1344 posts
439 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
gordholio wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 12:13 am
Excuse me, but how do you know what websites I frequent?
If you're saying they're trying to blame a black man from Michigan - it sounds like YOU are the one visiting these sites, bud. :)
You said you visit the wingnuts websites that said attacker was a leftist... the same sites that say Obama is a Kenyan Muslim and 9/11 was an inside job

How do you know I'm not sourcing the same sites you get your alternative news from?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)