• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2017 12:41 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
1925 posts
223 upvotes
So the finale was tonight. Looks like it's off to a new adventure for the gang? Is it going to be some rag tag warlord/governor type camp. Or will there be some remains of civilization/government in that "refugee camp"

Also, looks like Chris didn't really have a glorious death at all....
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
19135 posts
1397 upvotes
REALBAUCE wrote:
Oct 3rd, 2016 8:22 pm
Good finale episode
+2 - watched the last 2 episodes last night and found them entertaining...

Lol, Chris.....didnt even get a "real" death but liked how he had it coming to him.

Travis stepped up and unleashed the beast!!

Should be interesting to see where next season is headed...
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1270 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
ji2o0k wrote:
Oct 4th, 2016 8:39 am
REALBAUCE wrote:
Oct 3rd, 2016 8:22 pm
Good finale episode
+2 - watched the last 2 episodes last night and found them entertaining...

Lol, Chris.....didnt even get a "real" death but liked how he had it coming to him.

Travis stepped up and unleashed the beast!!

Should be interesting to see where next season is headed...
Thats what he deserves for trusting his "friends" should have listened to his dad in the first place. But Travis went nuts on them, which they deserved as well.

I wonder if those guys that ambushed the colonia people work for border security or the army. Most of them were well equipped and they look trained. They'll probably throw Nick and Lucy in jail somewhere and find Ophelia
Oct 24, 2013
357 posts
135 upvotes
Anyone else think the dude that was shooting at Ophelia is connected to those 'Trump border security dudes' ?
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
19135 posts
1397 upvotes
desidavey wrote:
Oct 4th, 2016 1:29 pm
Anyone else think the dude that was shooting at Ophelia is connected to those 'Trump border security dudes' ?
Thought the same thing...probably the same group/gang/military that is protecting the border.

With Luciana shot, I predict Nick gets together with Ofelia and help her search for her fiance. And once confirmed her fiance is dead, then they really get together....bow-chicka-wow-wow
Sep 1, 2014
378 posts
106 upvotes
Calgary
ji2o0k wrote:
Oct 4th, 2016 2:22 pm
desidavey wrote:
Thought the same thing...probably the same group/gang/military that is protecting the border.
Too funny how they still trying to keep the mexicans out. They will let Nick go once he shows his american passport haha
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5010 posts
1060 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
Phanman wrote:
Oct 4th, 2016 2:28 pm
ji2o0k wrote:
Oct 4th, 2016 2:22 pm
desidavey wrote:
Too funny how they still trying to keep the mexicans out. They will let Nick go once he shows his american passport haha
According to Trump they're all rapists and murderers. Post-Apocalypse, they're also disease carriers. Darn those Mexicans...

I was thinking they were going to try and rape Ophelia, but then I remember that AMC will likely never take this route on television. It will probably be a slave work camp versus a refugee camp that Nick thinks it is.
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8459 posts
1758 upvotes
Toronto
Travis and Madison ruined everything through their selfishness and then ruined the hotel's gate as a coup de grace
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17578 posts
1259 upvotes
TWD was based on a brutal comic that was able to shock us with major deaths to lead characters.

Fear's problem is that it's a TV family drama. I never got feeling that Travis, Madison, Nick, Alicia or Strand were ever going to die. TWD trained me to know that everyone besides Rick could die but Fear trots along and never gave me the same feeling with those 5. Maybe the writers plan on making them feel safe before offing one or two of them for shock value, I dunno. But if any of the 4 family members died, I would really just shrug.

Travis going full Ricktard on douchebag 1 and 2 was an expected moment you saw coming a mile away. Unlike Rick, Travis has very little in the bank with the people around him so it was a plot device to move the family along and Travis to finally take the next step into becoming someone more brutal and cruel, a necessity in this new world.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17578 posts
1259 upvotes
Just occurred to me. Is Nick the only one in the family now that's not an outright murderer?
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1270 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
Haz wrote:
Oct 5th, 2016 2:46 pm
TWD was based on a brutal comic that was able to shock us with major deaths to lead characters.

Fear's problem is that it's a TV family drama. I never got feeling that Travis, Madison, Nick, Alicia or Strand were ever going to die. TWD trained me to know that everyone besides Rick could die but Fear trots along and never gave me the same feeling with those 5. Maybe the writers plan on making them feel safe before offing one or two of them for shock value, I dunno. But if any of the 4 family members died, I would really just shrug.

Travis going full Ricktard on douchebag 1 and 2 was an expected moment you saw coming a mile away. Unlike Rick, Travis has very little in the bank with the people around him so it was a plot device to move the family along and Travis to finally take the next step into becoming someone more brutal and cruel, a necessity in this new world.
I think thats what makes this show suck compared to TWD. Its a "family drama"

And I agree with you. If one of the family members died I would prolly have the same reaction as you. Instead of making us love and get attached to these characters it makes you feel the opposite because of the stupidity of some of their actions/decisions. I couldnt WAIT for Chris to die. Like the rest of the show his death was rather boring. No shock value. Now I'm just waiting on Madison to get chomped on then Travis then Alicia. I actually like Nick and Strand's characters and I wonder where they are going with those two. The rest i could care less about.
Dec 22, 2014
470 posts
101 upvotes
Regina, SK
They really wrecked the storyline with Chris. Building him up to basically going psycho and than to have him die in a pseudo flashback car accident/put down by his 'friends'. Chris needed to come back and be a danger to his family, than Travis needed to put him down. It was such a weak death that I am wondering if the actor got on someone's bad side.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
25041 posts
5539 upvotes
GTHA
AMC has announced that season 3 will hit TV screens on Sunday, June 4 with back-to-back episodes. The season’s first half will consist of eight episodes, with the first half finale taking place over back-to-back episodes airing on July 9. That’s eight episodes packed into just six weeks...

http://screenrant.com/fear-the-walking- ... iere-june/

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)