• Nov 16th, 2017 10:08 am
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26150 posts
6047 upvotes
GTHA
This new teaser shows what promises to be a violent third season, for both the living and the undead. “We survive now,” says Kim Dickens’ Madison Clark, “at all costs.”

Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26150 posts
6047 upvotes
GTHA
A new trailer for the third season has dropped with the promise of a chaotic and yet thrilling season.

Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17672 posts
1306 upvotes
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26150 posts
6047 upvotes
GTHA
AMC has released a new video that previews season 3.

Get to know the survivalist militia leader from the upcoming season video.

Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8707 posts
1845 upvotes
Toronto
I surmised the character exiting but not so early in the season.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1316 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto
jenviea wrote:
Jun 4th, 2017 10:21 pm
I surmised the character exiting but not so early in the season.
Ya that was quick. Kinda saw that coming the way they looked at each other when they split up...again.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7438 posts
762 upvotes
Victoria
thelefteyeguy wrote:
Jun 5th, 2017 4:28 pm
lower expectations...and everything will be great.
maybe? I found it rough just trying to pay attention during the first two eps.... I'm on the fence about not watching it. It is a summer show so I drop the bar a little... but still... it's having a hard time holding my interest. The show seem to have real possibility when they got on the boat.... this season has it being less original than The Walking Dead with a less interesting cast :(
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2029 posts
255 upvotes
Wonder how long till a new love interest comes up ?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8707 posts
1845 upvotes
Toronto
^^^^
On the after show IIRC the show runner alluded to the fact that a bullet wound sometimes is much more damaging than one would imagine
He also hinted around that who shot the chopper and why would be revealed as the story progresses
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1316 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto
jenviea wrote:
Jun 7th, 2017 5:40 am
^^^^
On the after show IIRC the show runner alluded to the fact that a bullet wound sometimes is much more damaging than one would imagine
He also hinted around that who shot the chopper and why would be revealed as the story progresses
What was the hint? I didnt watch the after show.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8707 posts
1845 upvotes
Toronto
^^^
Sorry, I think I gave you a misimpression
No hints on the identity of the shooter(s) just that it wasn't some random event and it's a story thread that will be picked up on as the season goes on
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
23373 posts
1097 upvotes
Markham, ON
zod wrote:
Jun 6th, 2017 3:48 pm
maybe? I found it rough just trying to pay attention during the first two eps.... I'm on the fence about not watching it. It is a summer show so I drop the bar a little... but still... it's having a hard time holding my interest. The show seem to have real possibility when they got on the boat.... this season has it being less original than The Walking Dead with a less interesting cast :(
that's because there's no strong leads in the whole show...each characters has way too many flaws. For me, the show reminds me too much of the video game...(i.e. decision points). Really have no character to cheer for living on...anyone of them can die and I wouldnt care. Unlike the main series.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7438 posts
762 upvotes
Victoria
thelefteyeguy wrote:
Jun 7th, 2017 9:26 am
that's because there's no strong leads in the whole show...each characters has way too many flaws. For me, the show reminds me too much of the video game...(i.e. decision points). Really have no character to cheer for living on...anyone of them can die and I wouldnt care. Unlike the main series.
The only two cast members I find interesting are Voldemort and the guy that just left the hotel in Mexico. Travis was annoying, his hid was super annoying. Joanie from deadwood is pretty flat in this series. I really am convincing myself to stop watching it. I'll give it another ep or two.. but I might let this one go :(