• Nov 16th, 2017 10:08 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5263 posts
1309 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
Wife and I surmise that the person/group that shot up the helicopter has something to do with Ofelia. We didn't see her in the episode at the Militia camp, so either she will show up later in a future episode, or she was rescued by a rival group (who shot up the helicopter).
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2029 posts
255 upvotes
ji2o0k wrote:
Jun 6th, 2017 10:13 pm
curious - the person that died - looks like their stomach and guts was spilling out....was this from a walker or bullet on the heli?

I didn't catch how that injury was sustained....
Talking dead talked about it after, saying the person was shot from below, bullet went thru his lowers and bounced around and exited and nicked his neck after. also say the reason why some soldiers back in vietnam war would sit on their helmet / flak jackets to prevent getting hit from small arms below
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1316 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto
chimaican wrote:
Jun 8th, 2017 2:51 pm
Wife and I surmise that the person/group that shot up the helicopter has something to do with Ofelia. We didn't see her in the episode at the Militia camp, so either she will show up later in a future episode, or she was rescued by a rival group (who shot up the helicopter).
Good theory..I thought they were gonna find Ofelia at the camp too since it looks like she got taken away by someone guarding the border crossing as well.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5263 posts
1309 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
Fabfive wrote:
Jun 9th, 2017 11:26 am
Good theory..I thought they were gonna find Ofelia at the camp too since it looks like she got taken away by someone guarding the border crossing as well.
She was actually found by the old guy (leader of the militia camp). That's why I find it odd we didn't see her in this episode.

Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2029 posts
255 upvotes
chimaican wrote:
Jun 9th, 2017 12:26 pm
She was actually found by the old guy (leader of the militia camp). That's why I find it odd we didn't see her in this episode.
I sense a crazy cult thing going on, Ofelia is probably being kept in a dungeon in the compound for some evil reasons... maybe its the same reason why Troy? was going to take just madison and Alicia back
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2006
3612 posts
1395 upvotes
Toronto
chimaican wrote:
Jun 8th, 2017 2:51 pm
In one of the previews that was released for this season, they show a guy that looks to be Native American saying "you must vacate our land". I'm guessing that maybe some Native tribe shot up the helicopter since they believe that Troy and the militia people have set up their camp on their (sacred) land?
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2006
3612 posts
1395 upvotes
Toronto
Finally got around to watching the season premiere, and one of the things that really bugged me was how quickly the soldiers at the military camp turned from wanting to kill Travis to helping him survive and escape. I mean Madison stabbed their leader in the eye, his brother comes out and tells everyone to calm down, and instantly everyone accepts Madison and Travis as allies. Troy even saved Madison and Nick from being eaten by the walkers and then drove them to his dad's camp. That's so unbelievable!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5263 posts
1309 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
pintobean wrote:
Jun 9th, 2017 4:49 pm
Finally got around to watching the season premiere, and one of the things that really bugged me was how quickly the soldiers at the military camp turned from wanting to kill Travis to helping him survive and escape. I mean Madison stabbed their leader in the eye, his brother comes out and tells everyone to calm down, and instantly everyone accepts Madison and Travis as allies. Troy even saved Madison and Nick from being eaten by the walkers and then drove them to his dad's camp. That's so unbelievable!
And that is why The Walking Dead is better than this show. That's also the reason why this show gets the PVR and I'll watch it when I get to it versus, "I CAN'T MISS THE WALKING DEAD!" :p

Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8707 posts
1845 upvotes
Toronto
I wish the show runner hadn't spoiled the final scene cameo in an interview at a television festival today/yesterday
Maybe I spoiled it myself

Alycia Debnam-Carey two weeks in a row on the after show maybe no other cast members want to do it anymore
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
23373 posts
1097 upvotes
Markham, ON
pintobean wrote:
Jun 9th, 2017 4:49 pm
add the fact that the soldier decided to open the vent to see what the rattling was...ugg
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1316 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto
thelefteyeguy wrote:
Jun 12th, 2017 11:51 am
add the fact that the soldier decided to open the vent to see what the rattling was...ugg
haha huge fail. Dude deserved that death
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2029 posts
255 upvotes
Another surprise at the end of this week's ep. Think its real or just imagination?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5263 posts
1309 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
coilz wrote:
Jun 12th, 2017 7:50 pm
Another surprise at the end of this week's ep. Think its real or just imagination?
Real.

The character in question had 3rd degree burns and was shown in a flashback sequence for the preview for next week.

Question though, where's Ofelia?

Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2029 posts
255 upvotes
Yeah guess they confirmed that in talking dead after. Didn't people say the old leader prepper captured Ofelia? I half expected to see her in the basement of the ranch when Madison and the guy went down there
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5263 posts
1309 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
coilz wrote:
Jun 13th, 2017 4:03 pm
Yeah guess they confirmed that in talking dead after. Didn't people say the old leader prepper captured Ofelia? I half expected to see her in the basement of the ranch when Madison and the guy went down there
Me too. Bet she escaped or was rescued.

The ranch is full of dooms day people (like a cult) and are really REALLY White, if you know what I mean. I mean, Luciana is still handcuffed though she has recovered and is no longer a risk of turning, so obviously they don't want her mixing with everyone else.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)