• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2017 12:41 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
1925 posts
223 upvotes
Now that Daniel is back , lets see him move heaven and earth to save Ofelia!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8459 posts
1758 upvotes
Toronto
coilz wrote:
Jun 14th, 2017 1:37 pm
Now that Daniel is back , lets see him move heaven and earth to save Ofelia!
Well he moved something
I treat a lot of shows like radio, listening mostly while my eyes are on the computer but episodes like this that are subtitle heavy need too much attention.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
1925 posts
223 upvotes
ji2o0k wrote:
Jun 26th, 2017 10:10 am
Interesting episode last night..

Now they are making it natives vs non-natives....

This should escalate quickly...lol...
Why can't everyone just get along :( All this for a land dispute? If Daniel survived.... wouldn't it be a riot of Travis is still alive somehow, the Natives found him and was able to patch him up.

Things at the hotel went to hell pretty fast it seems? :( Strand should've just fess'ed up that he made up the fact Ofelia is at the hotel since Daniel already called him out on it instead of making a trek back to a place he was cast out from and now infested.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8459 posts
1758 upvotes
Toronto
Is it possible Strand sabotaged the hotel in some way after they forced him out?
Probably not 'cause that might cast the character as irredeemable

Not sure how anyone with a gaping head wound and still undergoing continuing damage can function in any way whatsoever (I'm aware of Hannibal but I believe that was a very short time frame)
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
1925 posts
223 upvotes
jenviea wrote:
Jun 26th, 2017 12:43 pm
Is it possible Strand sabotaged the hotel in some way after they forced him out?
Probably not 'cause that might cast the character as irredeemable
I thought Strand just hightailed out of there once he got the car keys. He did bust the gates open on his way out I guess? Maybe the hotel people + refugees started a fight after the "doctor" ran away. I guess we might see what happen, I bet the the hotel manager is still alive or barely alive somehow.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2006
3589 posts
1368 upvotes
Toronto
pintobean wrote:
Jun 9th, 2017 4:43 pm
In one of the previews that was released for this season, they show a guy that looks to be Native American saying "you must vacate our land". I'm guessing that maybe some Native tribe shot up the helicopter since they believe that Troy and the militia people have set up their camp on their (sacred) land?
Ha! I called it 2+ weeks ago!

Having said that, I think this storyline is dumb. It's the apocalypse, so it makes sense to fight over resources, not some stretch of land in the wilderness. The Native guy is going to go to war over a ranch? Makes no sense, unless he knows about the giant cellar full of supplies.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5010 posts
1060 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
coilz wrote:
Jun 26th, 2017 1:14 pm
I thought Strand just hightailed out of there once he got the car keys. He did bust the gates open on his way out I guess? Maybe the hotel people + refugees started a fight after the "doctor" ran away. I guess we might see what happen, I bet the the hotel manager is still alive or barely alive somehow.
No, that was Travis & Madison etl that busted the gate open with their car. Strand just left.

Kind of stupid the hotel got run over though I suppose a herd could have come through.

And where is Ofelia? With the Natives I suppose. Is Madison ever going to die?
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2006
3589 posts
1368 upvotes
Toronto
Must be nice to be a hot girl in the apocalypse. Alicia has said maybe 20 words to Jake since they arrived on the ranch, but she felt it was perfectly fine to enter his house unannounced and jump him. Girl be horny lol
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8459 posts
1758 upvotes
Toronto
Not 100% sure of Madison's endgame in her seemingly becoming Lady Macbeth
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
1925 posts
223 upvotes
Lets see how things will go after the dust settles. Probably not the end of the feud yet.... or a brand new enemy will show up.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5010 posts
1060 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
I still think Madison needs to die. How many communities can she ruin?

I would like to think that if the TWD and FTWD were ever on the same timeline and interacted, Rick would have killed her already.
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!