• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2017 1:34 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 31, 2009
152 posts
60 upvotes
Woodbridge
Actually, I'm surprised Madison isn't dead already. She's as dumb as they get for TV characters, she's so impulsive. Were they trying to make a parallel with Lori Grimes? Haha.

I find Nick to be alright, but Strand is a fav. That guy is bada**.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
19181 posts
1407 upvotes
Lol, yeah Madison is pretty dumb...makes some really bad mistakes...

Like backdealing against Taqa...really? Dood has all the guns that you gave on the ranch....and to mislead him? Of course dood will be pissed...

So stupid..and Madison trades the long range walkie talkie just like that...lol..
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8619 posts
1806 upvotes
Toronto
chimaican wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 5:55 pm
Keep Strand for his resourcefulness ...
He is a manipulative one
Why doesn't the flagship show have any water supply problems?
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
1399 posts
558 upvotes
Toronto
jenviea wrote:
Sep 18th, 2017 5:58 pm
Why doesn't the flagship show have any water supply problems?
They're too worried about who the next bad guy for Rick will be and which main character will die next!
Up votes, down votes, they're all votes for me! I thank you!
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
1971 posts
239 upvotes
I was hoping when they get back with the water truck the ranch people would be all happy swimming in a new water hole they dug up! :( I am going to guess that asian lady from the trading post will play a bigger role!... Total guess.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8619 posts
1806 upvotes
Toronto
New characters last about a season or a half season
Even though I was disappointed by the new Star Trek show, after watching that I was barely interested in this Dead show's characters
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5136 posts
1217 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
I'm really questioning whether I really want to continue watching this series now. I was willing to forgive a lot of the characters' bad decisions, but now it's getting ridiculous. The entire thing with Nick & Troy is just plain stupid. And why didn't the Ranch just hide in the pantry bunker in the first place?

I can't wait for the return of The Walking Dead; better characters and better story.
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
19181 posts
1407 upvotes
Lol...watched this last night and also wondered why the ranchers used the RVs to block the horde vs hunkering down in the pantry bunker and waiting until the horde passed.

Or better yet, do what Jake did and get a small party to lead the horde away from the main camp while everyone hunkers down in the pantry bunker? Use short range walkies to signal when all clear...

Ok episode but some things left me scratching my head. Thought Alicia, Crazy Dog and Ophelia were gonna die...
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8619 posts
1806 upvotes
Toronto
Boy does this family go around ruining other survivors communities
Next up the dam!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5136 posts
1217 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
jenviea wrote:
Oct 2nd, 2017 4:35 pm
Boy does this family go around ruining other survivors communities
Next up the dam!
More like.... boy is this family lucky. :facepalm:

Alicia fights off a walker with CO2 poisoning, is the only one who survives from suffocation, and the one walker that chooses to eat her goes for her boot.
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2006
3601 posts
1374 upvotes
Toronto
chimaican wrote:
Oct 2nd, 2017 5:08 pm
More like.... boy is this family lucky. :facepalm:

Alicia fights off a walker with CO2 poisoning, is the only one who survives from suffocation, and the one walker that chooses to eat her goes for her boot.
Perhaps that walker was just into S&M and enjoyed boot-licking?

But seriously, there were a bunch of plot holes in the episode. Like how did that walker not get sliced in half by the fan blades? Or how did he even manage to fall into the ventilation shaft in the first place? Surely there would have been a protective grill on the outside to keep kids from falling in?

And once Ophelia and Crazy Dog got the fan working again, how did they get out? They didn't show a scene of them descending back into the pantry from the ventilation shaft and fighting their way out.

And the way Madison and Strand came blasting into the pantry with Troy and Nick following right behind also didn't make sense. We can assume that Madison or Strand somehow figured out they needed to complete Troy and Nick's plan and detonate the fuel reserve to create a diversion for the walkers, but we heard the explosion in the pantry and a few seconds later everyone was storming in. The timeline didn't make sense. It was way too fast.

Lazy writing.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
19181 posts
1407 upvotes
Despite this latest episode and the many flaws...I quIte enjoyed it...

I have taken a different lens when watching this series...now I enjoy watching this to see how this family destroys establishments and communities....it's actually quite funny...

Can't wait to watch how this family destroys the damn...and now they have strand too...who is the ultimate destroyer!!!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7367 posts
737 upvotes
Victoria
ji2o0k wrote:
Oct 5th, 2017 6:51 am
Despite this latest episode and the many flaws...I quIte enjoyed it...

I have taken a different lens when watching this series...now I enjoy watching this to see how this family destroys establishments and communities....it's actually quite funny...

Can't wait to watch how this family destroys the damn...and now they have strand too...who is the ultimate destroyer!!!
It was even more amazing because they took out two communities because they were responsible for integrating the first nations community with the ranch community, then took 'em both out... lol!
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1285 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
So first the ranch in mexico, then the hotel, and now the ranch with the indians and otto's people. Someone correct me if I missed one lol

Up next is the dam!