• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2023 1:16 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2004
5450 posts
2433 upvotes
So interesting cliffhanger to season finale.
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
19242 posts
17870 upvotes
GTA, ON
coilz wrote: So interesting cliffhanger to season finale.
And out of nowhere Sherrie appears and saves Morgan. Why? How? Doesn't really matter. It's AMC and TWD/FTWD franchise where disbelief is reality. :D
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2004
5450 posts
2433 upvotes
chimaican wrote: And out of nowhere Sherrie appears and saves Morgan. Why? How? Doesn't really matter. It's AMC and TWD/FTWD franchise where disbelief is reality. :D
Sherry will be my guess as well... but I still want it to be Madison popping up out of no where !! I want them to pull something outta their BS hat and write Madison back in and explain where she has been since the stadium.
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
19242 posts
17870 upvotes
GTA, ON
coilz wrote: Sherry will be my guess as well... but I still want it to be Madison popping up out of no where !! I want them to pull something outta their BS hat and write Madison back in and explain where she has been since the stadium.
Only in this show can they make a country as large as the United States seem no bigger than a small town, where against all odds, people who know each other can somehow continually run into each other.
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Addict
May 3, 2005
2684 posts
1403 upvotes
Woodbridge
I think I'm going to be done after this lack lustre season. The premise was just ridiculous and the scenarios they got themselves into didn't make any logical sense. A shame since the original season had a good premise.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2004
5450 posts
2433 upvotes
ji2o0k wrote: no comments as season 6 just started up again.....ep.1 dropped yesterday

Not too bad, I like the direction they are taking with Morgan - will watch!
Yeah seeems like a pivot in how they'll utilize Morgan.... is he going to be like the Classic Commando Carol from TWD where he'll Rambo his way thru everything?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2004
5800 posts
2639 upvotes
Toronto
The first episode is pretty good, but I didn't like the way Morgan survived. I thought for sure he was a goner last season's finale episode.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2011
2095 posts
1083 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Is this show worth watching? I stopped watching at the end of season 1.
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2005
11679 posts
3489 upvotes
Victoria
DDHLeigh wrote: Is this show worth watching? I stopped watching at the end of season 1.
Not really. Sometimes there's been some good, but the bad usually outnumbers the good by a wide margin. Yet I'm still watching it.... lol.
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2004
1409 posts
1561 upvotes
Episode 2 kinda interesting as the spy-vs-spy going on ... Virginia's sister and Daniel (fake amnesia?) ...
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17438 posts
12794 upvotes
Toronto
I've missed maybe the last one and a half to two seasons but doesn't matter there's always some megalomaniacal villain
I actually caught maybe half of last week's episode not this week's
I forgot Daniel was a barber in the pre-apocalypse
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2004
5450 posts
2433 upvotes
ji2o0k wrote: Wow, ep 3 was craptastic.

I have a pretty low bar but that episode made no sense at all.

It started off interesting (first 10mins) but quickly devolved into nonsensical drivel.

Love the end about Dwight. Lolwtf
Interesting development with Dwight, wonder how they'll play it.

How will they tie everything together at the end
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2004
5800 posts
2639 upvotes
Toronto
ji2o0k wrote: Interesting to find out more about the key that Morgan has.
Isn't it the key to nuclear submarine?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)