Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Guardian

Feb 27 Electric playground street fighter legend of chun-li NO QC

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2009 1:51 pm
Tags:
None
May 20, 2008
286 posts
36 upvotes

[Guardian] Feb 27 Electric playground street fighter legend of chun-li NO QC

Enter here
http://www.elecplay.com/contest

You get to select which prize you would like to be entered but from what i can tell you can only choose 1 prize

Rules & Eligibility:

* 1. No purchase necessary. To be eligible to win, a participant must be a resident of Canada, excluding Quebec.
* 2. The contest will run from February 4th, 2009 12:00AM PT to February 27th, 2009 11:59PM PT.
* 3. Eligible participants may enter the contest by Online Registration: Visit the Electric Playground website located at www.elecplay.com. To enter the online contest, fully complete and submit the online registration.
* 4. Prizes:
o Street Fighter double movie pass (Vancouver), Street Fighter comic book
o Street Fighter double movie pass (Toronto), Street Fighter comic book
o Street Fighter IV videogame, Street Fighter comic book
All winners will be selected by random draw to be held February March 2nd, 2009.
* 5. Selected entrants will be notified by email within ten (10) days of the draw, at the email address provided and, prior to being declared a winner.
* 6. If the selected entrant is unable to accept the prize or cannot be reached within ten (10) days of the draw or otherwise does not meet all contest conditions, his or her prize will be forfeited and another entrant will be drawn from the remaining eligible entries.
* 7. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be provided. Greedy Productions Ltd./Twentieth Century Fox reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value.
* 8. By entering, all participants agree to abide by the official rules and regulations and decisions of the contest organizers, which are final.
* 9.To be declared a winner, a selected entrant or in the event that the select entrant is a minor, his/her parent or guardian, will be required to sign a declaration and release to: (a) confirm compliance with these official rules; (b) release Twentieth Century Fox/Greedy Productions Ltd. from all liability; (c) accept the prize as awarded; and (d) consent to the use of the participant's name, address, likeness and/or image for publicity purposes in all mediums. Twentieth Century Fox/Greedy Productions Ltd reserves the right, at its option, to publish/broadcast any winner's name, address, photograph, likeness, voice or statement without further compensation to the winner.
* 10.The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. Entrants must fill in all required fields.
* 11. The name of the winners will be posted on the Electric Playground web site located at www.elecplay.com.
* 12. Twentieth Century Fox/Greedy Productions Ltd. assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction to or unauthorized alteration of the entries. Twentieth Century Fox/Greedy Productions Ltd. is not responsible for (i) any problems or technical malfunctions or any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software; (ii) the failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Twentieth Century Fox/Greedy Productions Ltd. on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site; or (ii) any combination thereof, including any injury or related damage to participants or any other persons, whether computer-related or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in this contest.
2009 wins:
Telus Mobility - Win a BB Curve(text perks entry)
toronto sun- advanced screening x-men origins: wolverine
23 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 20, 2006
7575 posts
396 upvotes
Canada
Awesome, thanks
He died for me, I live for him
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
3160 posts
153 upvotes
Napanee
Thanks, entered
My GamerTag: http://live.xbox.com/member/Corey31
Wins:
Be First to Play - XBOX 360
Win Every Hour - XBOX 360
Wiin The Key to Summer - Nintendo Wii
Score Every Hour - NHL 08
Tribute.ca - Lost Season 4 DVD
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2006
3400 posts
105 upvotes
thanks
2010 Rig: i7 930 @ 2.8Ghz, 6GB DDR3 G.Skill 1600, 256GB SSD, 1TB WB Black, R280C, Gigabyte EX58-UD3R, Thermaltake S-Spin H/S, Corsair HX650W, CM Scout Case, 2x LG Flatron W2343V,Win7 Ultimate 64bit
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2006
4578 posts
3479 upvotes
Thank You jayrizz

�I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it

Smile... It confuses people�
Deal Addict
May 8, 2008
3190 posts
614 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks!
2023 Wins: $10 Starbucks GC (Starbucks Summer Game)