• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2016 9:45 pm
Deal Guru
Aug 14, 2007
12807 posts
3837 upvotes
--

Feedback not allowed to be left?

I am trying to leave feedback for a user who purchased some PC hardware off of me. I was the seller, he was the buyer. I put the original FS thread link in and then it brings me to the feedback portion. Nowhere does it allow me to pick what my role in the transaction was (ie. buyer or seller) and when I put positive and type out my feedback it states 8-10 characters minimum (it's more than that) and another line says "This kind of feedback is not allowed on this forum".

Any ideas what's going on?
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 9, 2005
7390 posts
291 upvotes
Scarborough
It should be available now with no issues, just did a few myself.

What browser are you doing it from?
Deal Guru
Aug 14, 2007
12807 posts
3837 upvotes
--
TomRFD wrote: I tested it too and it worked for me. Can you tell me which thread you tried to use?
It was this thread here: old-motherboard-i7-950-liquid-cooler-ra ... d-2047697/

Ended up getting it to work, turns out the buyer has to leave feedback first. So there is/was no actual option to say if you were the buyer or seller.

Not sure what the problem was, I had to change SOME of the wording and then it worked... seems a bit picky or something.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18226 posts
36618 upvotes
Scarborough
The buyer shouldn't have to leave it first. Could be a bug so I'll look into that. If you happen to get the wording problem again please send me what it wasn't accepting and I'll also look into that.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Guru
Aug 14, 2007
12807 posts
3837 upvotes
--
TomRFD wrote: The buyer shouldn't have to leave it first. Could be a bug so I'll look into that. If you happen to get the wording problem again please send me what it wasn't accepting and I'll also look into that.
Didn't have a problem leaving feedback for someone else. In that case there was no buyer / seller option again unless the buyer is supposed to leave it first?

Next time I get this problem I'll keep you in mind.

Thanks

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)