Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Fenix-Store 50% off clearance items

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2009 2:46 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2003
10476 posts
656 upvotes
New-Brunswick

Fenix-Store 50% off clearance items

I removed the coupon, seems like it might have been only for return customers? It was giving a hard time so Ill let it die out. sorry
7 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2003
15213 posts
1671 upvotes
Markham
man i want that TK40 beast :twisted:
ShadowVlican
Oct 24, 2005
885 posts
14 upvotes
Winnipeg
Ordered P3D to add to my Surefire / Nitecore collection, thanks OP!
Dec 9, 2001
152 posts
5 upvotes
Edmonton
I got the TK40 when it was released, amazing light. I think the best price on it right now is from Fenix-tactical.com here in Canada at $178.00.

4sevens.ca had it for $232 last time I checked.
Feb 19, 2008
116 posts
47 upvotes
i had a lot of trouble with the web site (doesn't like firefox?) but after a few attempts managed to get the fenix light for $20.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2639 posts
407 upvotes
Winnipeg
amscadding wrote: i had a lot of trouble with the web site (doesn't like firefox?) but after a few attempts managed to get the fenix light for $20.

they are having problems with ALL of the first orders.

if you go into your order history and it shows "Incomplete" your order did not go thru, you will get an email saying you need to reorder. if is shows "Processing" you should be ok.

"Hello,

Thank you for your interest in 4Sevens products and our recent Memorial Day clearance announcement.
Unfortunately, due to a momentary error with our payment processing software, your order was not completed successfully.

If your order is noted as "incomplete" in our system, then your credit card was not charged for that order. Even if you
were taken to the "Order Processed!" screen, if you were not directed to the paypal screen, or if your order
is still noted as "incomplete" in our system, then your credit card was NOT charged. These incomplete orders
are considered canceled orders, and your personal information, such as your card number, was not saved.

I do apologize for the confusion. We have fixed the error with our software, and everything is working normally again.
You can place your order again without problem. In fact, during the downtime, we decided to add even more
products to our clearance section to take advantage of our 50% off Memorial Day sale. Be sure to check them out!

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
David Chow
4Sevens President"
Apr 12, 2003
879 posts
12 upvotes
Just ordered one Fenix P3D as well OP.

Thanks.
Got Rice?
Apr 12, 2003
879 posts
12 upvotes
johndoe wrote: I got the TK40 when it was released, amazing light. I think the best price on it right now is from Fenix-tactical.com here in Canada at $178.00.

4sevens.ca had it for $232 last time I checked.
Man, I like the TK40 but carrying 8xAA batteries is the downside for me :) Have u seen the Olight M30 one? I'm torn between these two.

Sorry this is a bit off topic.
Got Rice?