Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

FERRERO ROCHER Chocolates 16 per BOX $1.00 @ Walmart

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 4th, 2005 10:55 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2003
8346 posts
1087 upvotes
Edmonton
Hmm... if this deal is in Edm, I could use 1500. Which would be 125 boxes.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2004
1861 posts
145 upvotes
ladida wrote:Awesome deal!! I'm heading out to a local Wal-mart tomorrow for sure. I love Ferrero Rochers.

Just curious..how did they get all squished and tossed around in the plastic box?

it's not
he opened it and ate a piece already
Banned
Oct 27, 2004
2236 posts
13 upvotes
OMG..are you for real????? Argh...i just started going back to the gym too...*sighs* hehehe GREAT FIND!
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2004
1074 posts
30 upvotes
Richmond Hill
i guess i'll be checking out Walmart tm!! :D
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2004
5376 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver
True? I always buy them at 3 for $1 , 30 for $10, no more no less! Everyone in my family likes it. I want 100 boxes noooow!!!
Couldn't disable signature => flex for awhile:
Rogers wireless Infinite Premium
3 lines: $45/$35/$35
3 x 100 GB, CAN-USA-MEX, 5G 1GB/s
(data shareable, hardware upgrade eligible)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2004
5376 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver
tchai wrote:There is a Walmart at Erin Mill Parkway and Burhamthorpe Road
I'll go check them out tmrw to see if they have any of those on sale
I'll most probably buy like 10 cases and give it away.
Give it away? No, if I was you I eat it right away! Sweeet chocolate!
Couldn't disable signature => flex for awhile:
Rogers wireless Infinite Premium
3 lines: $45/$35/$35
3 x 100 GB, CAN-USA-MEX, 5G 1GB/s
(data shareable, hardware upgrade eligible)
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2003
1920 posts
205 upvotes
Vancouver
sweet! must check local wal-mart
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2004
1215 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
Is this advertised (ie any flyer to take somewhere for price match) or strictly clearance ... not sure if I can get to Wal-Mart today (they'll probably sell out QUICK!) but if I can pricematch somewhere, would be great!
May 9, 2003
338 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
etcbq wrote:Nothing at Sheppard/Kennedy
:cry: :( :cry: :(
Go Leafs Go!
Feb 25, 2005
56 posts
Can't find any...

:) "There is not enough darkness in the world to put out the light of one small candle."
Feb 28, 2003
459 posts
beripari wrote:Is this advertised (ie any flyer to take somewhere for price match) or strictly clearance ... not sure if I can get to Wal-Mart today (they'll probably sell out QUICK!) but if I can pricematch somewhere, would be great!
Seriously, I wonder if Staples sells the same product. They also carry kitchen and bath supplies that might have great PM potential btw.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2003
1287 posts
271 upvotes
Aurora, ON
etcbq wrote:Nothing at Sheppard/Kennedy
thank you. You just saved me a an hour.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
For ppl planning to buy truckloads of the Rocher, note that it actually goes bad. Well not really "bad" as in spoiled or rotten but what happens is over time, the centre becomes solid and a little chalky (the Nutella part I mean) instead of being all smooth/creamy like Nutella. They are still perfectly edible like this and it doesn't really make a huge difference in taste; but just a forewarning in case ppl really do go and get 100 boxes... (Either eat 'em fast and get all fat or be prepared to have them go solid possibly, or just buy less!)
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
1468 posts
266 upvotes
None at the STC location.

They were probably getting rid of the heart shaped valentine Ferrero Rocher boxes to make way for all the bunny and basket shaped Ferrero Rocher chocolates they have now.
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3784 posts
2780 upvotes
Airdrie
Even dollar prices @ Walmart indicate clearance. Clearance prices vary from store to store. So I won't get my hopes up for finding this at other stores. But lucky find for you!

Mmmmm, sweet can [dy]....
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert