Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fido

10GB $60 Fido Pulse Plan (AB, BC, ON)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2018 10:30 pm
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
22529 posts
8939 upvotes
Toronto
http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/r ... an-dec-19/

Rogers/Fido Extends $60/10GB Plan to Dec. 19 for Existing Customers

A Rogers spokesperson told iPhone in Canada they’ve seen “tremendous response from Canadians”, and want to “thank everyone for their patience and apologize for any wait.”

For new Rogers and new Fido customers, the $60/10GB plans expire today (except for Fido BYOP in Ontario, as that ends Dec. 19, end of day) in BC, Alberta and Ontario.

But wait–due to “overwhelming demand and longer wait times,” Rogers explains, they will “honour the offers for existing customers for tomorrow [Dec. 19] only,” for customers in BC, Alberta and Ontario.
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5680 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Now Fido Roam has reappeared on the online account! lol The only thing still missing is the bonus 5GB.
Dec 2, 2003
72 posts
37 upvotes
Waterloo
What a disaster. Fido is completely unreachable. As an existing customer, I'll try my luck throughout the day tomorrow.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
22529 posts
8939 upvotes
Toronto
elduderino wrote: What a disaster. Fido is completely unreachable. As an existing customer, I'll try my luck throughout the day tomorrow.
If I were you, I'd head out to a Fido corporate store tomorrow.
Rogido wrote: Now Fido Roam has reappeared on the online account! lol The only thing still missing is the bonus 5GB.
Fido Roam appeared for me as soon as the account info appeared, and never left. But after 22 hours, the bonus 5 GB still hasn't shown up (even though I got an email confirming it was applied today). I hope to see it show up tomorrow though... right on the last day.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6973 posts
4954 upvotes
Toronto, ON
What a shit show.

There website wont even let you register so you can change your plan yourself!

as a 15+ year customer....I wish I would have just gone to Koodo
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
22529 posts
8939 upvotes
Toronto
JRGUINNESS wrote: What a shit show.

Why can't you go to Koodo?

Oh wait... I tried it a little while ago and some the pages were giving an error message.
Oct 4, 2017
58 posts
19 upvotes
I'm not going fido. Who needs to wake up with higher prices without knowing? forget that!
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2008
1211 posts
135 upvotes
Markham
For anyone still trying to contact through phone, try calling *88 from your Fido phone. I couldn't get through the main 1888 number but it took me less than 10 tries to get connected to a rep on the *88 call.

Good luck !
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
22529 posts
8939 upvotes
Toronto
TillTuesday wrote: I'm not going fido. Who needs to wake up with higher prices without knowing? forget that!
Ironically, I've NEVER had an increase in a Fido plan out of contract in all the years on Fido... and I've been on Fido since 1999. Many of those years have been on contract, but many have been out of contract.

I know it happens, but it can happen on any of the carriers. I know it happens with Bell and Rogers. Not sure about Telus.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2008
1211 posts
135 upvotes
Markham
Oops I guess they closed at 9. Well, hopefully people can try again tomorrow and try the *88 option instead.
Dec 23, 2010
293 posts
237 upvotes
Vancouver
JRGUINNESS wrote: What a shit show.

15 year customer and never registered for online access?
Nov 19, 2014
403 posts
295 upvotes
Toronto, ON
lovethesales wrote: So does Spotify work or only 6 months?
You get it for six months. You can only use it with a new Spotify account. I just made a new one to use for this.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2016
1880 posts
2185 upvotes
Do they have $40 for 4Gb?
Best shopping deals I got from here:
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom $300, ZTE Blade V8 Pro $175, Fluld 55' 4k TV $360
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2014
1165 posts
979 upvotes
Ottawa
Just walked into a store right before closing. Was able to switch over as a current Fido customer on month to month.

This is great because I took advantage of the 6 gig deal last Boxing Day and it didn’t have roam like home. Also got 6 months of Spotify that I didn’t have before.

Rep claimed they were the only provider moving over existing customers.
Jan 26, 2012
331 posts
79 upvotes
Surrey
Rogido wrote: Now Fido Roam has reappeared on the online account! lol The only thing still missing is the bonus 5GB.
check your usage both on computer or Fido app, mine is now showing 11gb just now. 6gb coming from the previous $55 BYOD 6gb plan and i guess the bonus 5gb.
Jun 20, 2017
79 posts
26 upvotes
Wait lines everywhere at Pacific mall in downtown Vancouver.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
22529 posts
8939 upvotes
Toronto
delacruzjeff wrote: check your usage both on computer or Fido app, mine is now showing 11gb just now. 6gb coming from the previous $55 BYOD 6gb plan and i guess the bonus 5gb.
No, that's probably the 6 GB from the previous 6 GB plan and 5 GB from the current 5 GB plan. Once the bonus shows up, it may hit 16 GB, and then drop back down to 10 GB.

At that point the plan should show 10 GB in the description (even though the name actually just says 5 GB).
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1921 posts
807 upvotes
Calgary
Awesome. Went from the $75/10 to the $60/5+5. MyAccount shows 5GB BYOP(as everyone says it should), but I got a text stating that I'm about to go over my data limit(which I'm nowhere close to). Looks like the system really thinks that I have 5GB.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)