Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fido

Fido- 5GB Small Tab $40 or Medium Tab $55- Targeted

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2018 7:08 pm
Oct 29, 2008
646 posts
348 upvotes
L4J
Finally, received $50/5 Gb plan, my previous $45/2 Gb (FIDO BYOP PULSE LOYALTY PLAN) . Waiting for email confirmation.
Mar 9, 2018
38 posts
38 upvotes
I currently have BYOP $45(got it for $40+10% second line discount) and was offered $50/5GB plan. Just tried to get $40/5GB through live chat but no luck. Was only offered the same $50/5GB which I already have in my account and $15 credit, not even enough to cover the transaction fee lol. Will try again later.
Sep 26, 2009
304 posts
103 upvotes
Stittsville
Anyone in Ottawa able to get this deal if not existing Fido customer ?
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
2723 posts
1097 upvotes
kaka55 wrote: Anyone in Ottawa able to get this deal if not existing Fido customer ?
Yes i was able to get it on my three lines in Ottawa and two lines for parents in Toronto
Sep 26, 2009
304 posts
103 upvotes
Stittsville
Saad1988 wrote: Yes i was able to get it on my three lines in Ottawa and two lines for parents in Toronto
Through chat or did you walk in to a Fido store. So far I have been told it's for existing customers only.
Sep 26, 2009
304 posts
103 upvotes
Stittsville
Is there a promo code or some reference number for this deal that I can use to refer to it over the phone or chat.
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1295 posts
568 upvotes
North York, ON
kaka55 wrote: Is there a promo code or some reference number for this deal that I can use to refer to it over the phone or chat.
Here's the promo code mentioned in this thread:
5 GB for $40, NXX201222
Note when I called in CS said it was expired BUT many other RFDers got this promo AFTER I was turned down. Went with Zoomer deal and paid $75 for P10 Lite. Don't forget to use a referral.
Sep 26, 2009
304 posts
103 upvotes
Stittsville
Thanks for the promo code, How do I use a referral ?
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1295 posts
568 upvotes
North York, ON
kaka55 wrote: Thanks for the promo code, How do I use a referral ?
Sorry but I just checked. Fido ended their referral prog last Summer. Used to be if you used a referral from another customer you would each receive $25 up to a max of $300. Zoomer still has the referral program in place. To use a referral you get the name and acct # of another customer and give it to rep when signing up. Again sorry about that.
Jul 27, 2011
69 posts
31 upvotes
Ottawa
Saad1988 wrote: Yes i was able to get it on my three lines in Ottawa and two lines for parents in Toronto
Can you please share if it was a kiosk store or phone call. I live in Ottawa. Thanks so much
Jul 27, 2011
69 posts
31 upvotes
Ottawa
Macali wrote: PM'd with some helpful info :)
Could you pm me as well with the useful info. Trying to switch from data only plan with Fido to this plan. Thanks so much
Feb 19, 2018
487 posts
468 upvotes
Montréal, QC
shinstar wrote: I completely agree with the others who posted before me. I was on the $39 smart plan but was not targeted and they wouldn't budge on giving me the plan even after escalated to office of president. Make sure to not accept any offers until you have gotten the $40 plan. Also on a side note for anyone reading this. They might be increasing the plan price for some of the older plans and turn them to BYOD.
did not budging/accepting any other offers help you get the $40 plan?
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2004
1550 posts
655 upvotes
North Vancouver
It's a plan code, not a promo code.
magoot wrote: Here's the promo code mentioned in this thread:
5 GB for $40, NXX201222
Note when I called in CS said it was expired BUT many other RFDers got this promo AFTER I was turned down. Went with Zoomer deal and paid $75 for P10 Lite. Don't forget to use a referral.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2017
7313 posts
6264 upvotes
I want to switch other lines under my account to this plan. I told the rep the plan number, but after a brief hold, she told me it had expired.
Is it true or the rep was lying?
🤑 Amex Cobalt | MBNA RWE | Rogers MC
⛱️ Amex Platinum | Amex Bonvoy Brilliant
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
4586 posts
1251 upvotes
Toronto, ON
If I am a data customer on the 15dollar 3gb plan and want to add a line on this plan... What are the chances of getting this?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2017
7313 posts
6264 upvotes
honggil wrote: If I am a data customer on the 15dollar 3gb plan and want to add a line on this plan... What are the chances of getting this?
No chance.
🤑 Amex Cobalt | MBNA RWE | Rogers MC
⛱️ Amex Platinum | Amex Bonvoy Brilliant
Dec 15, 2017
449 posts
463 upvotes
Ottawa
EdisonL299 wrote: I want to switch other lines under my account to this plan. I told the rep the plan number, but after a brief hold, she told me it had expired.
Is it true or the rep was lying?
The promo is good until April 30, so you should still have a chance of getting it applied to your current plan!

I was targeted as I had two lines on BYOD $25 plan, transferred my second line to $40 Small plan, a chat agent was kind enough to credit me $200 towards Samsung A8.
I love finding and sharing good deals!
Apr 14, 2018
9 posts
GVA
$40 5gb small still available, live chat today and got it , i was targeted $50 5gb, vancouver