Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fido

Fido Retention - BYOD - QC - $70 - 15gb, unlimited talk/text, YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2017 2:01 pm
Jun 20, 2015
10 posts
84 upvotes
Sainte-Rose, QC

[Fido] Fido Retention - BYOD - QC - $70 - 15gb, unlimited talk/text, YMMV

Hi,

Talked with the rep on the chat and they offered my this. Already have 8GB/56$+2GB retention. 70$ is a bit too expensive for me. I should point out that I'm in Quebec and that YMMV.

" The Loyalty $70 Data, Talk & Text Pulse plan comes with:

- Unlimited Canada-wide anytime calls

- 15 GB (over usage: $10/500 MB)

- Unlimited text/picture/video msgs from Canada to Canadian, U.S. and international cells

- Call Display (Number only)

- Mini Voicemail (max 3 msgs, can be upgraded to 35 msgs)

- Circle Calling™

- Fido Roam™

- Discover Spotify for up to 6 months

- 5 FREE hours of data (1 hour, 5 times per billing cycle) with Data Bytes™

This is a BYOP plan. Note that, should you wish to get an agreement later on, you'll have to change the plan. "

Last edited by Oliicx on Oct 28th, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
10 replies
Mar 20, 2008
181 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto
Should probably put QC only in the title. I doubt anybody from Ontario is getting this deal.
May 7, 2011
46 posts
36 upvotes
Edmonton
I really want to know how they justify that prices like these are possible in Saskatchewan and Quebec when they are simply not possible in AB, BC, ON, etc. I know that there is more competition in QB and SK but seriously - they simply rip everyone off.
Apr 7, 2007
873 posts
750 upvotes
Toronto
Prepare to be downvoted.
Mar 20, 2017
361 posts
614 upvotes
It's sad that $55 for 3gb is considered a good deal in Ontario lol
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2002
1956 posts
368 upvotes
Kitchener
It's sad that these companies can do this targeted bullshit and aren't forced to actually compete for our money NATIONWIDE.

You offer this 15GB pulse plan for $70/mth in Quebec, then offer the same damn plan everywhere else.
Dec 30, 2012
459 posts
152 upvotes
Mississauga
X-Nemesis wrote: It's sad that these companies can do this targeted bullshit and aren't forced to actually compete for our money NATIONWIDE.

You offer this 15GB pulse plan for $70/mth in Quebec, then offer the same damn plan everywhere else.
Hundred Points Symbol agree
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2017
1710 posts
2483 upvotes
Ontario
graciousman wrote: yeah its crazy how bad the ontario plans are
Yeah, that's why I took a Quebec area code for my mobile number so I can get Quebec plans in Ontario.
Nov 21, 2017
1 posts
It is common knowledge that when a company sells a lot of something, the prices tend to go down. Not in Ontario.
The cell phone companies are in agreement to charge the most where the people are the most (Ontario).
Once a Rogers rep told me we in Ontario subsidize the plans in Eastern Canada and they get every plan cheaper than us.
I think that it is criminal that the government allows them to operate this way. Not surprised wince the CRTC is really managed by the cellular companies and the government has no say... pathetic!!!