Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fido

Fido, Virgin 8GB at $45 BYOP for new/existing customers (YMMV, MANITOBA)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2019 10:58 am
Jan 17, 2012
312 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto
Bojangles416 wrote: Best I could do with live chat was $70 for 7 GB with 1000 long distance minutes to 8 countries and a $5 bill credit for 6 months. Didn't end up taking it but the rep was super nice.
Via chat they only offered me 5GB for $58. I was happy to skip that.
Dec 6, 2009
296 posts
163 upvotes
Montreal
otom wrote: Do still have the Koodo $45 /8gb?
They don’t in Ontario :( I just called saying a friend had this in Ontario (lied of course lol) and he said this was never available. I myself am shopping for something with more data than my $45 2GB unlimited everything else Fido plan. Koodoo dude said there was a sale on boxing day where it was 4GB for $45 but that sale is over. Ontario gets shafted for alot of stuff compared to other provinces, car insurance and phone and internet plans are just some examples. Maybe I should move to another province lol.
Sep 23, 2005
556 posts
170 upvotes
Calgary
airmail wrote: I got 20gb of data with Rogers for around 55
Yeah, but it's rogers. Its worth the extra $20 month to be on the bell/telus network.
Aug 21, 2018
5 posts
2 upvotes
Ontario reporting in:

Said no offer for 8GB; Instead offered me 3GB/$48 or 6GB/$58
Sep 3, 2007
50 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
luccitonight wrote: Ontario reporting in:

Said no offer for 8GB; Instead offered me 3GB/$48 or 6GB/$58
That's the same thing listed in website, trash deal.
Dec 10, 2009
159 posts
21 upvotes
otom wrote: Do still have the Koodo $45 /8gb?
They did last weekend when I looked, but it's Manitoba only.
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2008
6315 posts
3092 upvotes
Manitoba
Nigel wrote: Yeah, but it's rogers. Its worth the extra $20 month to be on the bell/telus network.
Why is that?
Sep 23, 2005
556 posts
170 upvotes
Calgary
airmail wrote: Why is that?
Hmm, let's see, my company phone is on robbers and I also had a 2yr 3gb/$15 tablet plan on fido. I compared those networks to my personal cell on koodo and every time I did different location speed test comparisons my personal cell blew the rogers/fido speed away every time. Heck sometimes the fido tablet wouldn't even give me a speed test result cause it couldn't connect to the test. Even when my personal cell was on the 12gb/$120 public mobile plan there was no comparison.

YMMV.
Feb 25, 2019
5 posts
Hi @airmail , do you mind to share how did you get such a good plan? Is this a company plan? I am hoping to get something that closer to what you get. Many thanks in advance.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)