Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fido

Hot: Fido Winback former customers $60 5GB pulse $99 IphoneX 2YR YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2019 10:36 am
Nov 12, 2012
671 posts
570 upvotes
Mississauga

[Fido] Hot: Fido Winback former customers $60 5GB pulse $99 IphoneX 2YR YMMV

Not sure if this is a repost. if repost please delete.

I came to know from Fido that they are offering $60 plan with 5GB of data on Pulse plan and Iphone X for $399 and 2nd month credit of $300 on 2YR contract. Unlimited calling canada wide.
The real deal only for those who are looking for iphoneX they can get it for 99

This is a winback offer, you should have been a fido customer in past. They push for the same fido number you have to be ported, however I was able to get a new number.

No other payment for phone to be done. $60 includes the phone tab as well.

They also have the 10GB plan which comes around $75, but did not check further details as I got the 5GB plan.

Process: Call and leave a VM on 1-855-343-6946 stating that you need to come back to Fido in Winback offer. Wait for the call back usually they call in 24 hours.

Note:Got the phone and plan is as mentioned.
Last edited by MrDisco on Aug 29th, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: updated the phone #
Thread Summary
- This is a winback offer. Not a retentions offer.
- If you are an existing customer and you call in, they will say no. You need to port out.
- No, there is no guarantee you will get the best winback offer nor even that you will get a winback offer.
- If you call and hear music, hang up. Don't leave a message, they won't call back. Hang up and call again. And again. And again.

If after 50+ pages and 1000 posts you still aren't sure: this is not a retentions offer. Port out to have a chance at eligibility.

If you haven’t ported out and are still a Fido customer or are not a Fido customer, there’s no good reason to post telling us that you called and weren’t offered the winback promo. We know.
3723 replies
Oct 15, 2008
89 posts
14 upvotes
Is the rest of the plan 500m + Unlimited text, or unlimited talk/text?

Thanks!
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10945 posts
3252 upvotes
Seems like the Rogers winback except Rogers is offering $500 credit I think.
Nov 12, 2012
671 posts
570 upvotes
Mississauga
viper_2_4 wrote: Is the rest of the plan 500m + Unlimited text, or unlimited talk/text?

Thanks!
Thanks. Unlimited calling canada wide
Nov 19, 2016
28 posts
9 upvotes
so, you gotta be a fido customer before, or anyone can try to get it?
Apr 21, 2015
410 posts
528 upvotes
Calgary, AB
1sv111 wrote: so, you gotta be a fido customer before, or anyone can try to get it?
Gotta be a Fido customer. They've been trying to give me this deal for weeks now. The credit is 300 at Fido.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
4100 posts
2979 upvotes
Kitchener
I wonder if any "fido" tablet customer can get this plan; would be a benefit to them, no? especially if they port over from another carrier. tho to be honest, Fido/Rogers network isn't as good as Bell/Telus/Koodo/Virgin. better than Freedom though.
Why can't we all just get along?
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2013
1684 posts
525 upvotes
Toronto
I was a fido customer and left for the 10gb/ $60 plan back around boxing day, is it worth trying to get this? I attempted once to get a winback deal and they said no, and I have never been contacted by them for any kind of winback offer...

And did they say there was a tab added on to the monthly plan? If so wonder what the plan + tab is to equal 60 per month.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2005
1767 posts
259 upvotes
Vancouver
Excellent deal, now I need a ex-Fido friend.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
4014 posts
2509 upvotes
Halifax
I just ported out from Fido, after 4 years. Probably would have stayed longer if Fido did not take away my tab small, and increase the price without notifying me. Even called Fido retentions, and they were not able to help. Public Mobile seems to be scooping them up! I wonder if Fido noticed?
Feb 21, 2008
439 posts
218 upvotes
bridonca wrote: I just ported out from Fido, after 4 years. Probably would have stayed longer if Fido did not take away my tab small, and increase the price without notifying me. Even called Fido retentions, and they were not able to help. Public Mobile seems to be scooping them up! I wonder if Fido noticed?
I was in the exact same situation as you. They took away my tab Medium and increased my price without notifying me either. I was then referred to the Fido Office of the President (lame name for Retentions) and the CSR there finally gave me the coveted $40 5GB deal with a Small tab.

Just got my free LG Q6 and am happy with the deal, but Fido needs to treat their loyal customers better.
Aug 6, 2016
40 posts
10 upvotes
My friend got this deal last week , he just paid $150 for iphone X 256gb with $60/month plan

Just Fyi they offered $0 for iphone X 64gb
Mar 12, 2018
17 posts
7 upvotes
I've ported out one line from fido to koodo more than a month ago but never got the winback call.Disappointed But Relieved Face
Mar 21, 2005
221 posts
102 upvotes
Calgary
Eniac360 wrote: I was in the exact same situation as you. They took away my tab Medium and increased my price without notifying me either. I was then referred to the Fido Office of the President (lame name for Retentions) and the CSR there finally gave me the coveted $40 5GB deal with a Small tab.

Just got my free LG Q6 and am happy with the deal, but Fido needs to treat their loyal customers better.
What plan were you on? I too noticed that my plan just went up $5 this month. I'm on the Standard Plan for $35 (Medium Tab, now $40) and $30 6 GB data. My contract isn't up until April 2019 though...
Sep 7, 2016
94 posts
37 upvotes
cwadher wrote: My friend got this deal last week , he just paid $150 for iphone X 256gb with $60/month plan

Just Fyi they offered $0 for iphone X 64gb
That's ridiculously hot if true
Aug 6, 2016
40 posts
10 upvotes
Yes, its true. He moved to freedom last week and he got call from Fido and they fave this offer to him
Sep 24, 2010
291 posts
10 upvotes
Left about 3 months ago. Got this offer

- unlimited Canada wide etc etc
- 5gb
- $560 credit
- s9 64gb free
- $60/mth

BUT. Now that I agreed to come back in, it is $80/mth in my online account. Left a VM at 1855-343-6946 and awaiting call back. If it is $80, I don't think I am going to bite. I'll return the phone.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2013
1722 posts
1627 upvotes
St Catharines
RFDler wrote: Note: I am still waiting for the phone and order confirmation email. Will keep you posted if anything changes.
Any updates?

I was with Fido a while ago, this deal would definitely get me to go back!
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2012
2100 posts
797 upvotes
ORLEANS
Damn this is hot! I want a phone for the wife... already have the X. I ported both numbe from Fido 3 months ago to the koodo $40/6GB PM migration loophole. Is it possible to sign up for new number instead of porting back in? Can the credit be used to pay off the phone tab?
Mar 16, 2016
30 posts
19 upvotes
Etobicoke
Yep I heard about it too. But that deal expired last week. Now the new deal is $399 - $300(credit). So you will pay $99 for iphone x 64 GB

And for 256 GB phone $599 - $300 (credit) = $299

Phone plan: $80 dollars originally but 25% off on that too. It comes to $60 per month.
Canada wide calling
International texts
5GB data

I left the voicemail and got the call back. I ordered 64 gigs phone for $99. Probably I will receive the phone today or tomorrow.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)