Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Fido] Internet:ONT only : 60/10 internet ultd,$60 : no contract,no act. fee, inc. modem rental *EXT. TO Jan 18, 2017

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2017 11:07 am
Oct 18, 2012
707 posts
657 upvotes
WHITBY

[Fido] Internet:ONT only : 60/10 internet ultd,$60 : no contract,no act. fee, inc. modem rental *EXT. TO Jan 18, 2017

Deal Link:
***** Read carefully... Most of your questions are answered below *****

Black Friday Deal

I just went through everything with the rep

Fido Internet:ONT only : 60/10 internet ultd,$60: no contract,no activation fee, price includes modem rental

+ 3 months free offer if you sign up before January 18

If you want you can cancel after 3 months. Just return the modem.

1. Offer ends January 18, 2017, and is subject to change without notice. Available for new Fido internet customers only within Fido Internet service area (where technology permits). Offer includes Fido Internet 60 service (Unlimited internet, up to 60Mbps) for $60/month. A one-time $49.99 technician installation fee may apply if required and based on address condition. Taxes extra. No term or cancellation fee. Modem must be returned upon termination of service.

Speeds: Speeds may vary with internet traffic, server gateway/router, device (quality, location in the home, software and applications installed), home wiring, home network or other factors.

Data usage subject to Fido Terms and Conditions and Acceptable Use Policy, fido.ca/terms.

2. Offer ends January 188, 2017, and is subject to change without notice. Available for new Fido internet customers only within Fido internet service area (where technology permits). Credit will appear on 1st or 2nd invoice.

****UPDATE January 9, 2017*****

3 month free deal has been extended till January 18, 2017. Deal is available through store locations, on line chat or over the phone. Availability of modems at certain locations is YMMV.
Last edited by zamiju on Nov 25th, 2016 1:11 pm, edited 25 times in total.
1279 replies
Feb 3, 2007
945 posts
112 upvotes
no your right, completely wrong link. Must be a bad paste.
Oct 18, 2012
707 posts
657 upvotes
WHITBY
simsin wrote: no your right, completely wrong link. Must be a bad paste.
sorry bad paste fixed!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2005
5853 posts
1695 upvotes
any reason someone would get this over the Rogers offer

which is the same price/conditions but 100/10? (and i normally get 199 on a speedtest)
May 29, 2015
85 posts
395 upvotes
Montreal
Fido Home internet 60$ /Month - 60Mbps speed- Unlimited download
First 3 Month Free - offer until 30 Nov 2016
-No Activation
-No installation fees

Price will not change after 1 year. will stay same price plan until you not change your plan.

Offer details:
1. Offer ends December 31, 2016, and is subject to change without notice. Available for new Fido internet customers only within Fido Internet service area (where technology permits). Offer includes Fido Internet 60 service (Unlimited internet, up to 60Mbps) for $60/month. A one-time $49.99 technician installation fee may apply if required and based on address condition. Taxes extra. No term or cancellation fee. Modem must be returned upon termination of service.
Speeds: Speeds may vary with internet traffic, server gateway/router, device (quality, location in the home, software and applications installed), home wiring, home network or other factors.
Data usage subject to Fido Terms and Conditions and Acceptable Use Policy, fido.ca/terms.
2. Offer ends November 30, 2016, and is subject to change without notice. Available for new Fido internet customers only within Fido internet service area (where technology permits). Credit will appear on 1st or 2nd invoice.
Oct 18, 2012
707 posts
657 upvotes
WHITBY
milolai wrote: any reason someone would get this over the Rogers offer

which is the same price/conditions but 100/10? (and i normally get 199 on a speedtest)

Rogers is a two year term at $64.99 and guaranteed they will not keep it at $64.99 as you go through the contract. It will gradually go higher. Plus Fido is free for three months.
May 29, 2015
85 posts
395 upvotes
Montreal
Link: http://www.fido.ca/consumer/promotions

1. Offer ends December 31, 2016, and is subject to change without notice. Available for new Fido internet customers only within Fido Internet service area (where technology permits). Offer includes Fido Internet 60 service (Unlimited internet, up to 60Mbps) for $60/month. A one-time $49.99 technician installation fee may apply if required and based on address condition. Taxes extra. No term or cancellation fee. Modem must be returned upon termination of service.
2. Offer ends November 30, 2016, and is subject to change without notice. Available for new Fido internet customers only within Fido internet service area (where technology permits). Credit will appear on 1st or 2nd invoice.
Dec 21, 2015
725 posts
350 upvotes
Canada
Here is the image:

recently cancelled Teksavvy and got this.
You can visit a store to get the modem right there and then, if you dont like waiting for the shipping.

Reason to get this over Rogers is Fido is no frills brand where there is no contract and there is no bs pricing ($10 for 1st year, $1000 afterwards).
Oct 18, 2012
707 posts
657 upvotes
WHITBY
munnakha05 wrote: Fido internet is not canada wide. It is province based deal. Put the name of the province in the title. Also correct the spelling please. Bro you need to learn how to write title. Sorry bro.
Too many critics on RFD .. That is why a lot regular posters stopped posting. I think the title is self explanatory.
Dec 21, 2015
725 posts
350 upvotes
Canada
It's k. You have double his up-votes meaning and presence is more valued here @ rfd
Oct 18, 2012
707 posts
657 upvotes
WHITBY
FJF23J12DAZ wrote: It's k. You have double his up-votes meaning and presence is more valued here @ rfd
Thanks ... :)
Mar 9, 2014
660 posts
667 upvotes
Ottawa
Somehow not available in east Ottawa but available in downtown Ottawa.
Last edited by huntclub on Nov 25th, 2016 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 18, 2012
707 posts
657 upvotes
WHITBY
good question . I thought all of Ontario did.
Jan 22, 2014
763 posts
577 upvotes
I was so angry with bell yesterday that I cancelled my internet and got this instead.
Deal Addict
May 20, 2009
1524 posts
1167 upvotes
Mississauga
kirkhammett wrote: I was so angry with bell yesterday that I cancelled my internet and got this instead.
I am with you. bell is not a fun experience
PM $13/30 days, 250MB, 100Min with unlimited incoming/30d
Sep 25, 2016
143 posts
34 upvotes
Is this unllimited internet and how is the speed?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)