It should be hot.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
2539 posts
688 upvotes
Markham
There should be a link.
Not buying something on sale ISN'T a crime, buying something not on sale IS.
Jan 20, 2012
428 posts
263 upvotes
LONDON
OP's link just leads to the general phone page.

Checked out for myself and It shows up as $99 medium tab and $209 small tab.

For those wondering: the remaining balance on each would be $1,000 on medium tab, and $890 on Small tab. So no buying and cancelling right away like Koodo unless you want to get hosed for full retail cost.

For those who need a phone NOW and don't want to spend a fortune upfront for a good smartphone, and if you're willing to stay with Fido, or already with Fido, this is a decent option. I had a V30 at one point and it was decent but the size was too big for me.

Personally, i would wait until Labour day weekend. There's likely going to be much better deals to come.
Please do not PM me with requests for assistance, unless I PM you first, or if I give you permission to. That's what the forums are for!
Feb 16, 2017
282 posts
204 upvotes
kellmike626 wrote:
Aug 12th, 2018 9:16 pm
OP's link just leads to the general phone page.

Checked out for myself and It shows up as $99 medium tab and $209 small tab.

For those wondering: the remaining balance on each would be $1,000 on medium tab, and $890 on Small tab. So no buying and cancelling right away like Koodo unless you want to get hosed for full retail cost.

For those who need a phone NOW and don't want to spend a fortune upfront for a good smartphone, and if you're willing to stay with Fido, or already with Fido, this is a decent option. I had a V30 at one point and it was decent but the size was too big for me.

Personally, i would wait until Labour day weekend. There's likely going to be much better deals to come.
LGV30 for $209 on a small tab is a steal. Too bad it's too gargantuan for me.
Oct 3, 2010
954 posts
549 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
I just bought one with Rogers. I kept my actual smart plan at 57$ a month and renewed for 2 years. I hope I like the phone because there are good deals in septembre usually.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2009
3439 posts
1030 upvotes
M-Arkham
too bad im stuck on a 2 year with a p10 atm
2x Zoomer $36 for 3GB and 400min call
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide Pulse
Jan 20, 2012
428 posts
263 upvotes
LONDON
wwkk624 wrote:
Aug 12th, 2018 9:40 pm
LGV30 for $209 on a small tab is a steal. Too bad it's too gargantuan for me.
Oh it's a definite steal at that price. Just make sure you stay with Fido for the majority of the 2 years is all I'm saying, otherwise you'll get hosed on the full retail cost. At least their plan prices aren't totally out of control unlike rogers, telus, and bell.
Please do not PM me with requests for assistance, unless I PM you first, or if I give you permission to. That's what the forums are for!