Just called to see what I could get via online chat (1st shot before calling into retentions closer to black Friday), and the "best" they could offer was the $100 loyalty plan for both of us.
- Unlimited Canada-wide anytime calls
- 10 GB (over usage: $7/100 MB)
- Unlimited text/picture/video msgs from Canada to Canadian, U.S. and international cells
- Call Display (Number only)
- Mini Voicemail (max 3 msgs, can be upgraded to 35 msgs)
- Circle Calling™
- Fido Roam™
- Discover Spotify for up to 6 months
- 5 FREE hours of data (1 hour, 5 times per billing cycle) with Data Bytes™
I should mention that this also includes 2 new phones (iphone 7 only, 256GB), @ $279 each.
The problem is that we're currently paying MUCH less for our 6GB and 3GB plans (mine and wifes respectively), at only $150 per month combined. We'd be paying over $1700 more over the life of the 24 month contract (excluding phones). YUCK.
Hopefully I can do a LOT better in round 2.