Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Fido] Fido - Retention Plans

Nov 19, 2007
66 posts
3 upvotes
Has anyone been able to get the $40 5gb small plan lately? Since they only seem to offer it to customers who are currently paying less than $40, do you think it's possible to switch to a lower plan and then receive this offer or would I have a better chance porting out?
Feb 28, 2019
4 posts
2 upvotes
I would like some advice about an ongoing issue.

I have a $95 plan with 10 GB. I was offered a $10 discount for the next 12 months and 1000 minutes free international talk time to selected countries. It is documented in the notes on my account as well.
However, I found this month that these 2 offers cannot be assigned with my plan and agents made a mistake.
I am definitely looking to lower the price for my monthly plan.

I talked to a supervisor and he agreed to apply a credit for $120 + taxes to cover the next 12 months but won't do anything related to the minutes.

I just wanted to ask everyone if we can talk to their manager or some other department for help in this matter?
Has anyone faced issued like this? If yes, any suggestions?
Mar 24, 2019
8 posts
JKL wrote:
Mar 25th, 2019 8:32 am
What's the best iPhone X 64gb pricing from retention if I'm looking to pay not more than $50.00/month for 4gb (or less, I don't use much) and unlim talk/text (I'll settle for 500min if need be).

Want to see what offers are out there still for iPhone X from retention.
I tried to call every 2 weeks and asked , last time I tried was 2 weeks ago and they just offer me iPhone X is $549, $70 per month 4GB....I’m damn dumb 20years customerFace With Cold SweatFace With Cold SweatFace With Cold Sweatand $100 creditCrying FaceCrying FaceCrying Face
Aug 3, 2018
125 posts
29 upvotes
Iphone x $549 tab medium
$55 5gb unlimited talk and text
$50 bill credit
Aug 3, 2018
125 posts
29 upvotes
I got that plan by switching to the $25 talk and text loyalty plan worked for my cousins as well a month later we both switched to $40 5gb tab small but that plan just got a price increase so it’s $50 5gb tab small but since were on a contract we still get to stay at $40
Jul 29, 2006
317 posts
14 upvotes
pockysharon636399572780373092 wrote:
Mar 25th, 2019 6:08 pm
I tried to call every 2 weeks and asked , last time I tried was 2 weeks ago and they just offer me iPhone X is $549, $70 per month 4GB....I’m damn dumb 20years customerFace With Cold SweatFace With Cold SweatFace With Cold Sweatand $100 creditCrying FaceCrying FaceCrying Face
Yes, I got $549.00 for iPhone X 64gb, $50 bill credit, 25% off medium tab of $70.00 which comes out to $52.50/month for 4gb, unlim talk and text.

Any good?
;)
Aug 3, 2018
125 posts
29 upvotes
It’s for sidhu0351 he wanted to escalate the problem to a manager
Nov 19, 2007
66 posts
3 upvotes
Vic00002 wrote:
Mar 25th, 2019 8:20 pm
I got that plan by switching to the $25 talk and text loyalty plan worked for my cousins as well a month later we both switched to $40 5gb tab small but that plan just got a price increase so it’s $50 5gb tab small but since were on a contract we still get to stay at $40
how did you manage without data for a month? Can anyone else confirm that the 5gb small plan is $50 now?
Aug 3, 2018
125 posts
29 upvotes
Your other option is sign up with chatr and a month later you will be able to get the chatr migration plan with rogers so transfer chatr new number to rogers amd get the $55 7gb byod plan then couple days later call rogers and say you want to change your number and tell them you would like to port your fido number over
Dec 11, 2013
4 posts
Hello Guys, Hopefully you can advise on my situation. this is what happened.
I called in yesterday. the number I called is 888-481-3436. the Agent was very nice to offer me iPhone X 64 G for free and 10G loyalty plan which is 100 dollar and will apply 25%off on it. so it ends up with 75$/month for 10 G . and I accepted the offer. and the agent put all the details in my account. and I went to fido store to pick up the phone. and I was told they can not apply the 25% on the loyalty plan. I spent so much time on the phone with different guys. no one can help. and long story short. don't like the way how FIDO treated a long time customer after they said it's mistake. and it's not valid offer. i have escalated the issue to the office of president..not sure what the name is. anyway. .I am waiting for some one to call me back regarding this.
Can anyone help advise how I should deal with this? thank you all!
Jan 24, 2019
126 posts
67 upvotes
LeeZhang wrote:
Mar 28th, 2019 12:53 pm
I called in yesterday. the number I called is 888-481-3436.
Have you tried asking who was the original Agent and their name and if they had an extension? I doubt winback team has extension, but need to check if you have done that. I went through similar thing, difference is Blackops called me and he has a direct line, so when the discount wasn't applied, I chatted and of course they gave me the same lines that there's nothing on my file.
I called him and left a voicemail. The guy called back and added in after for me.
Dec 11, 2013
4 posts
Thanks. HotAsHell for the quick reply.. things sorted. got a call from the office of president... she applied one time credit to bring down the plan to 75$/ month for 10G. Cheers

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)