• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2017 2:41 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
6904 posts
937 upvotes
After telling me to basically screw off on facebook, they have the balls to message me again to ask "We haven"t heard from you for a while, do you still need help?"
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
10288 posts
2027 upvotes
GTA
EPcjay wrote:
May 12th, 2017 10:01 am
After telling me to basically screw off on facebook, they have the balls to message me again to ask "We haven"t heard from you for a while, do you still need help?"
Lol. Keep posting on Facebook, twitter too as they can't delete that ( so I'm told, I don't use it)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
10820 posts
1463 upvotes
City of Vancouver
Go to the Competition Bureau website and file a complaint. Then, move on, I guess. :(
De gustibus non est disputandum
Crazy people will make even sane people crazy.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2001 posts
610 upvotes
North York
that is really damn annoying. quite possibly your complaint spurred them to edit the terms and as a reward they just screw you around. i would be annoyed too but there is nothing you can do. learn what you can from it and move on. make a complaint with ccts to satisfy yourself and help others but nothing will come from it i'm afraid.
Feb 22, 2016
675 posts
340 upvotes
quazy wrote:
May 13th, 2017 12:46 pm
that is really damn annoying. quite possibly your complaint spurred them to edit the terms and as a reward they just screw you around. i would be annoyed too but there is nothing you can do. learn what you can from it and move on. make a complaint with ccts to satisfy yourself and help others but nothing will come from it i'm afraid.
Exactly, the lesson learned is to run, don't walk, away from all Rogers business.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
6904 posts
937 upvotes
Just wanted to update, the "Office of the President" contacted me to discuss my concerns. Playing phone tag at the moment. Will update when more info is available.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
6904 posts
937 upvotes
Fido came back to say trade it in, get the 100$ and call in to the call center and we'll credit you 300$.

Fair I guess...