• Aug 3rd, 2017 2:25 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Feb 28, 2006
6468 posts
349 upvotes
Richmond Hill
How long does it take usually for you to get a red light ticket after the incident has happened? I recall turning right at an intersection at about 11 pm at night about couple months ago and saw a flash behind me and thought for sure I would get a ticket in the mail. But to date, still no ticket in mail so crossing my fingers that what they saw was just a red light right hand turn while the intersecting traffic light was turning yellow.

Any way I can check to see if there are outstanding tickets against me?
Nov 3, 2005
6 posts
3 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
jeffyjaixx wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 4:51 pm
How long does it take usually for you to get a red light ticket after the incident has happened? I recall turning right at an intersection at about 11 pm at night about couple months ago and saw a flash behind me and thought for sure I would get a ticket in the mail. But to date, still no ticket in mail so crossing my fingers that what they saw was just a red light right hand turn while the intersecting traffic light was turning yellow.

Well, I just got a notice in the mail today, August 3, and it was for my very first red light camera offence on July 24, a week and a half ago. So, I think you are in the clear!
Jul 22, 2009
629 posts
108 upvotes
jeffyjaixx wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 4:51 pm
as far as i know you do not get red light camera tickets if turning right or left

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)