Final Sale, poor quality

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2018 1:44 pm
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
12328 posts
1852 upvotes
City of Vancouver
What is the brand of boots? I think quality and/or quality control has gone way downhill in recent times. Stuff costs less, too.
De gustibus non est disputandum
[OP]
Apr 9, 2017
152 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The brand is Canada West Boots. Manufacturing quality seems good, but like peanutz said, it may have been a display model.
[OP]
Apr 9, 2017
152 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thank you guys for the input and suggestions. I'll keep them and apply conditioner.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
12328 posts
1852 upvotes
City of Vancouver
If it were a display model, the right boot would fit looser than the left boot, from ppl trying it on. Plus, there wouls be signs of wear on the sole like dirt.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2005
4727 posts
750 upvotes
Becks wrote:
Feb 25th, 2018 3:42 pm
If it were a display model, the right boot would fit looser than the left boot, from ppl trying it on. Plus, there wouls be signs of wear on the sole like dirt.
I highly doubt putting a foot in a shoe for a few seconds at a time will stretch the shoe.

Becks I know you're good at exaggeration.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2011
1674 posts
376 upvotes
qwerty0123 wrote:
Feb 21st, 2018 8:29 pm
well here's a better picture. I get that it's a leather shoe and it may not be perfect, but receiving it in this condition is hella lame
Doesn't look like scuff marks, just likely the piece of leather used already had that uneven texture on it.

Maybe just me, but I'm less particular about marks on shoes because I know shoes get scuffed up so easily with wear. But you can try emailing them (especially the first pic where there's a vast difference between the left and right shoe) and maybe ask for a credit back/further discount etc.

But the shoe doesn't look like it's worn, so I'd say it's still good.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
12328 posts
1852 upvotes
City of Vancouver
mebiuspower wrote:
Feb 26th, 2018 9:55 am
I highly doubt putting a foot in a shoe for a few seconds at a time will stretch the shoe.

Becks I know you're good at exaggeration.
It sounds like u haven't come across this type of thing. You should just leave it at that instead of throwing shade.