Entrepreneurship & Small Business

find bulk cheap custom printed coffee mugs?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2017 10:05 pm
[OP]
Jan 15, 2013
255 posts
11 upvotes
Oakville

find bulk cheap custom printed coffee mugs?

Hey

Where can I find bulk cheap white custom printed ceramic coffee mugs in the GTA? unless you know a good online business?
7 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2005
4581 posts
816 upvotes
Markham
You realize that a lot of custom printed coffee mugs end up at Value Village or at garage sales for next to nothing. No one really wants them.
If you're looking to give it out, suggest you give out something people don't throw out....eg. I find USB sticks to be good value...no one would likely throw them away.

Having said that try VistaPrint. There are promo codes out there that can be used as well.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2007
4043 posts
325 upvotes
u can also try www.photolab.ca, but not that cheap. They have sales all the time so if you wait it out you might be able to get a better bargain.
[OP]
Jan 15, 2013
255 posts
11 upvotes
Oakville
gr8dlr wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 1:59 pm
You realize that a lot of custom printed coffee mugs end up at Value Village or at garage sales for next to nothing. No one really wants them.
If you're looking to give it out, suggest you give out something people don't throw out....eg. I find USB sticks to be good value...no one would likely throw them away.

Having said that try VistaPrint. There are promo codes out there that can be used as well.
I'm doing a shortbread cookie business and looking around for cheap white coffee cups so I can put my logo on it and put a bag of cookies in the cup and sell them as a xmas gift
urir10 wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 2:59 pm
u can also try www.photolab.ca, but not that cheap. They have sales all the time so if you wait it out you might be able to get a better bargain.
thanks for the suggestion... I will check it out
Nov 25, 2016
36 posts
9 upvotes
I’d be happier with a BIGGER bag of cookies for the same price, sans mug. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes for me second best choice would be fun printed or colored paper coffee take out cups, or the classic take out container. Eat my cookies , recycle the holder and I’m not left with a single random mug that I don’t really want afterwards.

But if you want mugs also check restaurant supply shops and wholesalers, they won’t be printed but could be cheaper. If you want custom printed there is also somewhere like 4imprint.ca. (Online custom print everything)

Dollarama, dollartree sell mugs. If your business is small scale you could also scour thrift stores for vintage tea cups which would be cute with cookies.

Good luck with you cookie business!
Deal Guru
Aug 2, 2010
10948 posts
2175 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 1:59 pm

Custom printed coffee mugs from companies I deal with are my favorite! I keep breaking them so getting free ones is so handy!
[OP]
Jan 15, 2013
255 posts
11 upvotes
Oakville
GollyMolly wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 6:37 am
I’d be happier with a BIGGER bag of cookies for the same price, sans mug. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes for me second best choice would be fun printed or colored paper coffee take out cups, or the classic take out container. Eat my cookies , recycle the holder and I’m not left with a single random mug that I don’t really want afterwards.

But if you want mugs also check restaurant supply shops and wholesalers, they won’t be printed but could be cheaper. If you want custom printed there is also somewhere like 4imprint.ca. (Online custom print everything)

Dollarama, dollartree sell mugs. If your business is small scale you could also scour thrift stores for vintage tea cups which would be cute with cookies.

Good luck with you cookie business!

Thanks

I am selling a bag of cookies by itself lol... the mug is additional cost when people looking for a small gift. I was thinking of adding a single serving of tea, hot chocolate and instant coffee to create a small gift basket. I thought it would be nice to do since xmas is coming up.

Yeah I can check out restaurant supoly. .. I will check out 4print. I was thinking of just putting my logo on it which is a round cookie with a bite and put two letters (kf) on the cookie ... would you care for a mug that look like that?

Yeah I actually went to dollarama on the weekend. Found a mug for 1.50... it alright looking but get what you pay for
Nov 25, 2016
36 posts
9 upvotes
Honestly, it would then depend on the price point. If I’m buying a mug for more than a couple bucks, I want a nice mug that I like the design, color, shape of. Or something witty at the very least !

Perhaps if you do the math and work backwards. How much for only cookies, how much for cookies and mug? . Shipping a mug will cost a bunch more than just cookies. Will people pay the price point to give you profit.

4imprint will send samples of some items if requested. I would also check out value village to see the heaps of mugs as others mentioned.