22 upvotes

4 haircuts for $40

Price:
4 for $40
Expiry:
December 31, 2019
Retailer:
First choice
Ymmv.. 4 haircuts for $40.. something to inquire about with your favorite stylists when your there..for you RFD'ers.. maybe even help with a better tip for the holiday season coming!

P.S. it was given to me through genuine kindness.. so please insist you overheard through a friend!..
Happy holidays all!

Oh yeah, with no expiry.. maybe a great gift card idea for someone..

Tax is not covered for each cut.. $1.30 is needed additional.. which is a great time to tip them their coffee money or something for there hard work!
Last edited by Iseideyamato on Oct 25th, 2017 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
91 replies
[OP]
Oct 12, 2016
15 posts
22 upvotes
Let me know what you think about it! Leave me a message..
Jul 23, 2017
21 posts
46 upvotes
No man or woman, dead or alive, should ever have to get a haircut at First Choice.
Oct 24, 2010
66 posts
60 upvotes
Mississauga
Goldy9 wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 9:50 pm
No man or woman, dead or alive, should ever have to get a haircut at First Choice.
Why not? I'd really like to hear your reasoning behind your comment. I've been going there for about 14 years and have been going to the same stylist and getting excellent cuts every time. Perhaps there is something that I don't know that you can share with me.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2005
1115 posts
96 upvotes
Kitchener
These are great for Men's haircuts, first choice is as good as any other place for a simple mens haircut. Much better to pay $11.30 than 17+tax. They have had 10 for $100 and this 4 for $40 deal in the past, I've been using it for years. Near the cash register they place the gift cards labelled, you can also buy one and use it on your current haircut.
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5835 posts
1191 upvotes
aGincourt
Goldy9 wrote:
This...

Asian places cut hair for $8 in Scarbs / North York...
Aug 16, 2015
215 posts
36 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Goldy9 wrote:
They are pretty bad so I have to agree. I went to them inconsistently throughout the last 3 years often because they happened to be the only place that was near my house. I recently decided to try out a barber shop and the service is really shockingly better. The price was $20 flat, almost the same price as first choice.
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2005
4674 posts
1113 upvotes
North York
If you just need a simple men's haircut, I've seen quite a few places in the Scarborough area offering $30/$35 for 5 haircuts, tax included. Tips, as always, is extra.
[OP]
Oct 12, 2016
15 posts
22 upvotes
i got a card to redeem or swipe that is good everywhere
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
19160 posts
121585 upvotes
GTA
Swswswish wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 10:11 pm
This...

Asian places cut hair for $8 in Scarbs / North York...
Actually based on my experience, if it comes down to those places vs. this, First Choice should be the "first choice". The Asian places may be cheap but in my experience they try to make it up in volume, and therefore the quality of the cut/attention to detail goes down...
Dec 26, 2016
1 posts
2 upvotes
The only place that has messed up my hair two times in a row is this place. Gave benefit of the doubt, maybe she was having a bad day acceptance nonsense after the first time and tried a second.

Never again.
Oct 24, 2010
66 posts
60 upvotes
Mississauga
There are good and bad stylists everywhere. I think you just have to keep looking until you find one that is good for you...where ever they happen to work.
Aug 19, 2004
558 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
man. made the mistake of going to the warden & 7 location once. The hair dresser was ANGRY that she had to cut my hair. I was literally out of the chair in 5 min ( I believe she was finishing her shift when I walked in).. . and it was atrocious.

Luckily I'm not too vain but even I thought it was bad. I will never go back there again.

I did NOT use a discount / ask to be served; but I think the manager made her stay .

Must have been a bad day for her but to take it out on a customer.. brutal. I wish those that wish to try this well.

If you have are using this to look good though... go the other way.