• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2017 1:49 am
Jun 3, 2013
226 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto
bubble.tea wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 10:00 am
Years ago, when my younger sibling got married, we were in Esquimalt. I went to an old guy for a hair cut. It was expensive, & not really the best, but it was sharp. The best thing is he had one of those antique hand held massagers, He work my neck & shoulders...and what massive bulbous traps I had back then. It felt great!

Not sure if he was Italian.

[I'm dying to edit the grammar on work, but a part of me is ROFL'ing hard cuz it perpetuates the stereotype of what I am...so I'll leave it LOL. My self-conscious is starting to project hard]
There used to be an Italian Barber in the toronto beaches who did the whole massage, straight razor and haircut for about $12 (and a big tip...). He had a stroke last year and had to retire unfortunately. He sure took his time with cuts but as 70 year old one man show working 6 days a week, it really show his dedication to the craft.
Jan 5, 2007
118 posts
20 upvotes
Back when I was in school I tried a First Choice. They messed up a buzz cut. Missed a few spots, made a mess of the cut hair - not sure if they even tried to clean it off. More like Worst Choice. How they managed to mess up a buzz cut I have no idea. Now I think hair grows too slow to try to save a few dollars on but that may just be me.