Off Topic

Is this the first the first viral meme of 2019? #FijiGirl

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2019 8:11 am

Poll: Is this the first the first viral meme of 2019?

• Total votes: 13. You have voted on this poll.
Yes

31%
No

69%
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
16713 posts
1525 upvotes
Space for rent
MayorOfToronto wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 3:20 pm
Nothing to be ashamed of Winking Face
Try working in an environment that plays his song 50 times in a working day. Sometines I want to reach for the nearest implement and pop my ear drums.

The other week some girl walks by me while audibly singing along to one of his songs and gives me the come hither look. Like wtf? Have some class you thot! I just shot her a cold stare, lol.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
39672 posts
3736 upvotes
T.O. Lotto Captain
Supercooled wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 8:24 am

You know why I don't get any Bieber news articles popping up on my feed? Because I don't click on or care for those.
I don't think perusing ONE story on a particular topic means I should suffer in perpetuity. If that's the case then their 'do not show story about ____' feature is woefully broken and needs an overhaul pronto! I have not clicked on any other story of the beebs since that one like 2 weeks ago and still I'm assaulted with stories of him and his new wife every time they step outside their front doors.

And if I'm being completely honest, I don't appreciate your attempt to paint me as some kind of closet Beiber fan. The Google algorithm sucks and that's the bottom line.[/quote]
MayorOfToronto wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 3:20 pm
Nothing to be ashamed of Winking Face
I beliebe you.
;)