Hot Deals

[First Majestic Silver Corp.] Pure Silver Bullion @ ~ $1.08 Cdn over spot !!! Free Shipping!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2017 11:29 pm
[OP]
Dec 23, 2015
192 posts
153 upvotes

Pure Silver Bullion @ ~ $1.08 Cdn over spot !!! Free Shipping!!!

Deal Link:
Price:
$17.75 USD
Savings:
.50 USD/oz
Expiry:
November 27, 2017
Retailer:
First Majestic Silver Corp.
Here is your chance to buy silver bullion at approximately $1.08 Cdn over the current spot price. Normally FM charges for shipping but they currently have discount codes for free shipping AND a discount of $0.50 USD off their current selling price. There is a 10 oz minimum purchase but normally you have to make at least a $500 purchase to get free shipping at a bullion dealer. Also this is credit card purchase price so it makes it even a hotter deal for cash back CC's.

WEEKEND SALE:

Receive free shipping plus $0.50 off per ounce

FROM Nov. 25, 2017 12:01 am PST to Nov. 27, 2017 11:59 pm PST

Use code: BFCM17

Last edited by 6060842 on Nov 24th, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
83 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
1405 posts
197 upvotes
Pardon my ignorance, but why would anybody want silver bouillon? It's not a great investment, it's not particularly rare, and it doesn't serve a practical purpose.
Jul 15, 2003
308 posts
104 upvotes
Obviously people would want this to melt down into weapons to fight vampires and werewolves
Nov 3, 2010
42 posts
16 upvotes
SkiLLz wrote:
Nov 24th, 2017 1:01 pm
Pardon my ignorance, but why would anybody want silver bouillon? It's not a great investment, it's not particularly rare, and it doesn't serve a practical purpose.
It's no better or worse than gold, it's just worth less per oz.
Apr 19, 2010
294 posts
59 upvotes
Boucherville
rohit91 wrote:
Nov 24th, 2017 1:12 pm
Silver is worthless
worth less .... put a space in there for ya ..
[OP]
Dec 23, 2015
192 posts
153 upvotes
SecretSauce wrote:
Nov 24th, 2017 1:09 pm
Obviously people would want this to melt down into weapons to fight vampires and werewolves
The 100oz bricks make great door stops too. And to the trolls and naysayers, do feel free to revisit this post annually and tell me you told me so.
Dec 8, 2006
329 posts
56 upvotes
Scarborough
This is an exceptional find! Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
1405 posts
197 upvotes
6060842 wrote:
Nov 24th, 2017 1:33 pm
The 100oz bricks make great door stops too. And to the trolls and naysayers, do feel free to revisit this post annually and tell me you told me so.
I wasn't trying to troll, I asked an honest question question which you didn't answer. After reading up on it though, I guess the main motivation is using it as a hedge against equities (and/or speculation that silver will outperform equities in the future). Personally I just don't see the benefit of bouillon vs. other hedges (e.g. bonds, real estate) and if you're doing it to make money (rather than as a hedge), you're missing the boat on a great bull market. Good luck to you anyway.
Deal Guru
Feb 8, 2014
13638 posts
3413 upvotes
Toronto
Very interesting, not in my budget right now but thanks for the post.
Lies, damned lies, statistics and alternative facts
Jan 28, 2007
280 posts
152 upvotes
South-Western, Ontar…
SkiLLz wrote:
Nov 24th, 2017 2:35 pm
I wasn't trying to troll, I asked an honest question question which you didn't answer. After reading up on it though, I guess the main motivation is using it as a hedge against equities (and/or speculation that silver will outperform equities in the future). Personally I just don't see the benefit of bouillon vs. other hedges (e.g. bonds, real estate) and if you're doing it to make money (rather than as a hedge), you're missing the boat on a great bull market. Good luck to you anyway.
Physical precious metal you hold yourself, versus continuing to believe the worthless paper money our governments continue to print has value ... google and read about the "Gold Standard" and how a lot of countries have gone away from it.

Also, most times investing in bouillon, or pured minted coins ;) is deemed as "currency" and isn't taxable or subjected to capital gains ...

While Gold is generally either accumulated (think Fort Knox) or used for jewelry, silver is often consumed in large quantities with various manufacturing processes and requires a constant consumption of silver to be mined .... not to mention that it is easier to build a position over time due to the price per ounce compared to gold ... it is often overlooked by basic investors.

Its a hedge that you have complete control over, and a tradable asset should a Zombie Apocalypse ever occur ... or a massive economic collapse which is looking more and more plausible.
Sep 15, 2015
287 posts
221 upvotes
Abbotsford
confirmed - this is a hot deal.
Purchased.
Free shipping from the states - awesome.
$1 over spot. - awesome.
Jun 12, 2009
122 posts
38 upvotes
I got hit with pretty high custom fees the last time I ordered silver rounds from another supplier in US (amagi metals). Any idea if this is normal when buying silver from the US?
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2008
1431 posts
122 upvotes
Winnipeg
I think pure silver is duty free.