Hot Deals

[First Majestic Silver Corp.] Pure Silver Bullion @ ~ $1.08 Cdn over spot !!! Free Shipping!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2017 11:29 pm
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
29103 posts
1001 upvotes
Fernando Po
My experience with them is it takes them a long time to ship, then they set a date for delivery that's weeks away. Remember waiting nearly a month for one shipment.
"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” -HL Mencken
Mar 4, 2014
252 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto
hagbard wrote:
Nov 26th, 2017 10:21 am
My experience with them is it takes them a long time to ship, then they set a date for delivery that's weeks away. Remember waiting nearly a month for one shipment.
Does it ship from the US? Company seems to be based in Vancouver.
[OP]
Dec 23, 2015
192 posts
153 upvotes
Boomer23 wrote:
Nov 26th, 2017 10:58 am
Does it ship from the US? Company seems to be based in Vancouver.
This has already been answered but yes it ships from Canada.

Be prepared if you are a first time buyer for a bit of a delay for your payment to be verified but I haven't experienced any delays myself.
[OP]
Dec 23, 2015
192 posts
153 upvotes
turtleh wrote:
Nov 26th, 2017 11:15 am
What is the best way to pay for this to minimize CAD to USD conversion?
There is an option to make your payment in either currency at the checkout.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
2420 posts
613 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
When is the next werewolf and vampire apocaplse? We need to be ready.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Jan 14, 2011
974 posts
229 upvotes
Giorgiodethrifty wrote:
Nov 25th, 2017 8:19 am
You really really reallyyyyyy think the banks are gonna let this show continue. How much do they make off the spreads with currency exchanges etc. Don't worry, Bitcoin will b outlawed soon and they will release their own variant if that. I see potential with the technology, but anyone who thinks the government and banks are going to allow this is silly. On the flipside, conspiracy theory, your natashi sagamoto unknown Bitcoin guy is actually the government/NSA and this is the new world order one world currency. Again anybody who thinks this is our Savior and grace is dreaming. Banks need to make their spreads. I'm comfortable holding silver more than gold. It has alot of value in industry solar panels etc

The banks and govt. will find some way to control and regulate crypto currencies when it matters, like they​ do everything else. Right now it's still a tiny fraction of the over all industry.
Jan 4, 2008
224 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks!

I really shouldn't be spending any more money. I've always thought gold and silver bars are cool as hell. I mean I'm only thinking of buying 2-4 5oz bars so not really an investment. What else can I use these for? Good gift idea? Cool to look at?

Also what does everyone thing of this ? 1oz bars at 22.93 cash or 23.85 creditcard/paypal https://canadianpmx.com/product/silver- ... corp-9999/
Jul 12, 2005
460 posts
93 upvotes
Peterborough
Thank very much OP. I'm in for a tube.
Never knock on Death's door. Right the bell and run. Death hates that.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
5658 posts
764 upvotes
Mississauga
boomsly wrote:
Nov 25th, 2017 7:57 am
What can I go buy with my silver after I obtain it?

Your dollars are likely better spent in crypto, at least more and more businesses are starting to accept it. The way the world is heading, it only makes sense to have an entirely digital currency, plus those gains Grinning Face
I would only put money I'm willing to lose in digital currency. Silver and gold I can hold and touch.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
5658 posts
764 upvotes
Mississauga
Altera wrote:
Nov 25th, 2017 9:45 pm
Say I want to sell this in a year's time ... where would I even begin to look to get the best rate to sell-back and to whom?
You would start on this forum. Then depending on where you bought you could sell back to the dealer.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
1186 posts
118 upvotes
lost like 50c / oz since the sale.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2796 posts
1570 upvotes
Markham
Has anyone got shipping notice yet?
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
1186 posts
118 upvotes
X24Secret wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 9:09 pm
Has anyone got shipping notice yet?
No but website says within 7 business days.
Nov 20, 2005
953 posts
195 upvotes
story wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 9:20 pm
No but website says within 7 business days.
Thanks. I missed that part and was wondering when they were going to ship.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

roadstar