• Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2018 4:02 pm
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
5698 posts
3904 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
Looks great. Pushes the looks of the Vette into exotic category. It's already had some world class performance in the previous iterations but now it may have the looks to match.

I wonder if there will be a collector value placed on the last gen of the front engined model or are the sales numbers just too high to move the needle?
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
2986 posts
265 upvotes
cartfan123 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2018 10:12 am
Looks great. Pushes the looks of the Vette into exotic category. It's already had some world class performance in the previous iterations but now it may have the looks to match.

I wonder if there will be a collector value placed on the last gen of the front engined model or are the sales numbers just too high to move the needle?
Vetted are mass produced . I'm sure some models will be more desirable in the future . But I doubt they will gain value in the short term.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2002
6904 posts
568 upvotes
Toronto
cartfan123 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2018 10:12 am

Collector value would depend on whether GM plans to phase out front engined vettes which I don't believe they will do just yet.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2014
2281 posts
448 upvotes
Ottawa
Can’t see sheeet with all that camo
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2002
1518 posts
556 upvotes
Looks good, like an Italian designed vehicle.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)