North York, ON

[Fisher-Price] Thomas and Friends Clearance

Deal Link:
Savings:
up to 75%
Retailer:
Fisher-Price
More offers from Fisher-Price
Prices are in USD, but there's some good deals to be had here if your kid is as obsessed with Thomas and Friends as mine is!

Free shipping over $50 works in Canada too!
9 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2015
2047 posts
11223 upvotes
BC, Lower Mainland
UnSurreal wrote:
Jun 10th, 2017 1:51 pm
I ordered my little guy this - 10 trains for $24, came in about a week and a half from China. Yes they are lower quality and look a little derpy, but he can't tell the difference. He love's the things.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/10pcs-l ... 0.0.0Kfllm
but you never know about the quality though. If it is BPA free or any other chemical free during their production.
Jan 12, 2006
511 posts
37 upvotes
Edmonton
Do I need to pay duty for these are from the States?
May 10, 2007
21 posts
3 upvotes
Mississauga
From the site:
*Free shipping offer is valid on orders totaling $50 or more after discounts and before shipping, handling, and/or taxes are added, and applies automatically at checkout. Must select Standard Shipping to qualify. Excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico, international, PO box and APO/FPO addresses. Offer expires at 11:59 PM ET on 12/31/2017. We reserve the right to change or discontinue this offer at any time.
In Canada, all packages are delivered by Canada Post. Charges for duties, taxes and the carrier's collection fee are in addition to your shipping charge and must be paid by you at Customs.

We offer two shipping options to Canada - standard shipping for $10 over the US standard rate and express shipping for an additional US$10 over the Canadian standard rate. The express option will result in your order arriving approximately 2 days faster than an order with Canadian standard shipping. We are unable to guarantee an exact delivery date with this service.
Not so hot, imho.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2154 posts
1030 upvotes
Markham
Some of these 'deals' are plain rip off!

Shipwreck trackmaster set is 29 USD/40 CAD + Duty + HST + Possible shipping! Picked it up on Amazon last year for $32 + hst + free s/h

That Gator trackmastser train is $6 USD/ 8 CAD. Picked up at $5 at TRU clearance.

Thanks but really, no thanks! Would rather wait for TRU/Walmart/Amazon clearance which come often enough.
Sep 25, 2013
26 posts
28 upvotes
Just received the "Percy and the little goat" set and it's great! $65USD all in(no tax no duty)! Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2007
2654 posts
1053 upvotes
I ordered one of the trains sets that were $60ish. Came today, didn't get charged any taxes or duties.