Expiry: Unknown Report Expired Deal
I was passing by the Eglinton/Vic park and saw the sign in the plaza for Fit4Less at $10/month. Checked them out online and looks like they have two packages avaialble :
1. Blackcard - $20/month + tax (month to month)
- Access to all Fit4Less locations (Excluding Goodlife locations)
- - with each including 50+ pieces of cardio equipment, strength training equipment, and a large free weight area with 5-75lb dumbbells
- Transferrable access card for family & friends
- Month-to-month membership, with a no commitment option
- Unlimited use of massage chairs
- Unlimited tanning
- Half-priced cooler drinks
- Fit4Less t-shirt
2. 4Less - $10/month + tax (1 year contract)
- Access to your Fit4Less home club
- - including 50+ pieces of cardio equipment, strength training equipment, and a large free weight area with 5-75lb dumbbells
- 1 year non-transferable membership
- $25* joining fee
My question is that does anybody has experience with them ? Warm deal or not ?
6 locations so far. Click here for locations.
You have to provide your banking info to sign up online or in the gym.