Hot Deals

Fitbit products on sale [Multiple models Multiple Locations]

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2017 4:10 pm
Banned
May 4, 2017
31 posts
23 upvotes
I have the charge...its horrible. I would not recommend it.
Apr 26, 2016
135 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto, ON
signed up and got the $25 off a $100 purchase.
was more interested in the $25 off $75 purchase as OP noted
Dec 31, 2013
579 posts
269 upvotes
If you are a Source PSP member, the price is $152.99 for the Fitbit charge 2 / alta HR. And don't forget GCR or ebates. Send me a PM if you want to get access to the PSP program, I don't get any monetary or non-monetary reward from it (so fyi it's not a referral).
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4242 posts
589 upvotes
Damn this is a good deal for the Charge 2. I bought mine new off Kijiji for $140 no tax, but from a reseller so no warranty. I'd take this price with warranty any day. Fantastic device so far, and it just got Sleep Stages rolled out. Having the warranty for a device like this is great because people do report having issues with the band bubbling and stuff like that, which activity wearables are a little more prone to.

Getting notifications to my watch was one of the big, key features for me, since I miss notifications on my phone in my pocket all the time. And with an app called Fit Notifications (only for Android), it expands the notifications you can get to your Fitbit almost limetlessly. I get The Score updates, Instagram, Whatsapp, Inbox, MyFitnessPal, etc. all in addition to the stock notifications on my Charge 2 like phone calls and text messages. Basically, you can set it up to send any app that has notifications to your Fitbit that has notifications, so it works with the Alta HR too, and the Blaze and the Surge.

Good deal OP.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Dec 26, 2012
96 posts
16 upvotes
MILTON
I'm waiting for the Garmin Vivosmart 3.
KOODO
TANGERINE BANK
Nov 1, 2003
590 posts
71 upvotes
deezz wrote:
May 5th, 2017 10:24 am
Damn this is a good deal for the Charge 2. I bought mine new off Kijiji for $140 no tax, but from a reseller so no warranty. I'd take this price with warranty any day. Fantastic device so far, and it just got Sleep Stages rolled out. Having the warranty for a device like this is great because people do report having issues with the band bubbling and stuff like that, which activity wearables are a little more prone to.

Getting notifications to my watch was one of the big, key features for me, since I miss notifications on my phone in my pocket all the time. And with an app called Fit Notifications (only for Android), it expands the notifications you can get to your Fitbit almost limetlessly. I get The Score updates, Instagram, Whatsapp, Inbox, MyFitnessPal, etc. all in addition to the stock notifications on my Charge 2 like phone calls and text messages. Basically, you can set it up to send any app that has notifications to your Fitbit that has notifications, so it works with the Alta HR too, and the Blaze and the Surge.

Good deal OP.
Thanks! I did not know about the Fit Notifications app. I use whatsapp mainly and rarely text, so the default notifications were only useful for phone calls, which I miss all the time as I keep my phone in my purse and rarely hear it ring.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4242 posts
589 upvotes
GPS wrote:
May 5th, 2017 11:28 am
Thanks! I did not know about the Fit Notifications app. I use whatsapp mainly and rarely text, so the default notifications were only useful for phone calls, which I miss all the time as I keep my phone in my purse and rarely hear it ring.
The app is a bit of a game changer :)

With the stock Fitbit app, you can choose Whatsapp as the messaging app you want to receive notifications from, but it can only be either text messages OR Whatsapp. With this app, you can use both, as well as any and all other messaging apps you like.

Cheers!

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Nov 1, 2003
590 posts
71 upvotes
deezz wrote:
May 5th, 2017 11:36 am
The app is a bit of a game changer :)

With the stock Fitbit app, you can choose Whatsapp as the messaging app you want to receive notifications from, but it can only be either text messages OR Whatsapp. With this app, you can use both, as well as any and all other messaging apps you like.

Cheers!
I think my excitement was premature. I just installed and tried set up several times and cannot get notifications to work :(
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4242 posts
589 upvotes
GPS wrote:
May 5th, 2017 11:59 am
I think my excitement was premature. I just installed and tried set up several times and cannot get notifications to work :(
Try a reset of both your phone and your fitbit...that worked for me. Also read through the setup instructions again to double check to make sure you got everything!

Nov 1, 2003
590 posts
71 upvotes
deezz wrote:
May 5th, 2017 12:29 pm
Try a reset of both your phone and your fitbit...that worked for me. Also read through the setup instructions again to double check to make sure you got everything!
Duh, I just pressed my fitbit button and realized it was on Notifications Off, lol.
Dec 22, 2008
395 posts
42 upvotes
tmonies wrote:
May 5th, 2017 10:16 am
If you are a Source PSP member, the price is $152.99 for the Fitbit charge 2 / alta HR. And don't forget GCR or ebates. Send me a PM if you want to get access to the PSP program, I don't get any monetary or non-monetary reward from it (so fyi it's not a referral).
I am curious about this and the price of the Fitbit Blaze using this program. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4242 posts
589 upvotes
GPS wrote:
May 5th, 2017 12:37 pm
Duh, I just pressed my fitbit button and realized it was on Notifications Off, lol.
It's always the littlest things isn't it? ;)

Mar 7, 2009
52 posts
6 upvotes
I have the Fitbit Charge HR and the button came off after a year.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
1654 posts
4174 upvotes
Laval
sotypical wrote:
May 5th, 2017 12:40 pm
I am curious about this and the price of the Fitbit Blaze using this program. Thanks.
its $179.99 for the Blaze its 10%

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)