Hot Deals

Fitbit products on sale [Multiple models Multiple Locations]

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2017 4:10 pm
Sep 22, 2013
9 posts
Vaughan
How do I use the pvp plan? I want a blaze, was going to buy at sportscheck with their save the tax event going on.
Where has the best price?
Apr 29, 2014
512 posts
85 upvotes
Pickering, ON
d1ulove3 wrote:
May 5th, 2017 7:54 am
Thanks OP, but I stick on my Garmin loving it.
Which Garmin you have?

So far every reviewer are ranking Garmin Vivo smart HR+ petty high.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
5751 posts
1169 upvotes
Oakville/Toronto
I read that Fitbit is having a bad quarter, or a few bad ones since its been lower than its projected earnings.

That said, I have a Surge with a bad strap, out of warranty, tempted for a new one but Idk if the Surge 2 is around the corner.
Jul 24, 2007
33 posts
3 upvotes
GTA
ShamA326 wrote:
May 17th, 2017 12:56 am
How do I use the pvp plan? I want a blaze, was going to buy at sportscheck with their save the tax event going on.
Where has the best price?
I can't remember the price ($169? $149?), but Costco has the Blaze and they generally have the best price for things.
Jul 24, 2007
33 posts
3 upvotes
GTA
Just went by Costco today and it looks like I was mixed up. The Blaze is $248.99.
Dec 20, 2006
92 posts
15 upvotes
Funny, I was just on Fitbit's forums talking about how I would warn others about not buying Fitbit's products. I'm on my second Charge HR now after they replaced my first one under warranty due to the band falling off, and now it's happening to my replacement as well. Since it's out of warranty they only offer 25% off their website for a new product (which is more expensive than buying it on sale with a coupon). It's insulting considering this is a common, known design flaw with their product. I caution people to stay away from this company.
Sep 6, 2010
743 posts
85 upvotes
Waterloo
Got the Garmin Forerunner 35 for myself. I like the hardware, but Garmin Connect is pretty horrible and GPS jumps around when compared to my phone's. Considering a switch to the Charge 2 instead for $100 cheaper..
Jan 29, 2017
19 posts
5 upvotes
sotypical wrote:
May 12th, 2017 4:37 pm
My local WalMart had them for $60 a few weeks ago on clearance.

I also saw it on clearance at Staples, but did not see the price.
just wanted to say thank you!
Walmart in south surrey BC had one more fitbit One left on Clearance @ $60. Perfect late Mothers day Gift. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel