Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Flair Airlines

HOT!! 50% off 2 tickets

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2019 6:17 pm
Oct 24, 2016
185 posts
157 upvotes
ADRiiAN` wrote: Just booked 1 way from Hamilton to Abbotsford for 2 people for $277 through Swoop. (1 Checked Bag)
Booked Flair Air 1 way from Vancouver to Toronto for 2 people for $288. (1 Checked Bag)

$565 for 2 people round trip is a steal. Time to experience 2 low-cost airlines in 1 trip!
You're going to like flair a lot more than swoop. Seats are bigger and now comfortable, and swoop intentionally separates groups at check in to make you pay for seat selection. Dirty move. Flair will seat you together if possible.
Oct 7, 2007
364 posts
146 upvotes
Vancouver
crayola1 wrote: So this happened on the return flight home? If they said a refund, what would be refunded? Her return trip? You should contact them. Had she not had family to stay with until the next day, she would have to fork up for accommodation fees.
They said they would refund the return portion of the flight but basically that would mean my mom would be on her own and would have to spend $ on last minute flights. We did contact them about accommodation and they said they do not provide this, only refund.
Jul 12, 2012
154 posts
131 upvotes
Toronto
enjae wrote: They said they would refund the return portion of the flight but basically that would mean my mom would be on her own and would have to spend $ on last minute flights. We did contact them about accommodation and they said they do not provide this, only refund.
When you are arguing with an airline, always quote their own tariffs back at them, which you can access on their website. I believe Flair's says something like they won't do anything for a delay within a reasonable amount of time, but I don't think anyone would believe a 30-hour delay is reasonable. The new legislation is on your side as well.
Sep 1, 2011
547 posts
200 upvotes
Scottisonswardrobe wrote: You're going to like flair a lot more than swoop. Seats are bigger and now comfortable, and swoop intentionally separates groups at check in to make you pay for seat selection. Dirty move. Flair will seat you together if possible.
I've flown both Flair and Swoop and as long as everyone is on the same booking code we've always been seated together. I do agree Flair has more legroom.
Oct 7, 2007
364 posts
146 upvotes
Vancouver
MrWuten wrote: When you are arguing with an airline, always quote their own tariffs back at them, which you can access on their website. I believe Flair's says something like they won't do anything for a delay within a reasonable amount of time, but I don't think anyone would believe a 30-hour delay is reasonable. The new legislation is on your side as well.
Agreed. Sometimes they also make it hard for people to look up their tariffs policy. Also last i heard the new legislation doesn't take into effect until December for low cost airlines.
Oct 24, 2016
185 posts
157 upvotes
beth1791 wrote: I've flown both Flair and Swoop and as long as everyone is on the same booking code we've always been seated together. I do agree Flair has more legroom.
My experience is on Abbotsford-London two families flying there and back. Each family on its own itinerary (one per family). In 3/4 cases Swoop seated 3/4 passengers in the back and 1/4 in the front.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)