Food & Drink

Flamin' Hot Cheetos have FINALLY Arrived!!!

• Last Updated:
  • May 3rd, 2017 1:56 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
23155 posts
1018 upvotes
Markham, ON
Aquabubble wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2016 3:33 pm
At long last!!! For 10+ years I would always make a point of checking the grocery aisle just in case they were to show up in Canada. When State side, or at least the states that had them, I would be sure to bring bags home. At one point, Wal-Mart here carried their own generic brand of them that were pretty good however those did not last very long.

However today after years of requests, what did I notice out of the corner of my eye walking down the Shoppers grocery aisle? :twisted: FLAMIN' HOT CHEETOS!!! :twisted: Small bags and big bags!!! Picked up 3 large bags for $3.99 each. Small bags were on sale. Bags say "New" on them. The small bags I believe said "Limited", but I can't be for sure about that.

Anyone I could notice buying Cheetos were buying Flamin' Hot, so hopefully these sell as well the the Jalapeño ones to stick around permanently!
actually has been available at H-Mart (korean version Cheetos) for a long long time.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=korean+c ... cks_Y7M%3A
May 26, 2011
704 posts
127 upvotes
Montreal
I bought 2 bags like 2 weeks ago and when I went to get some the other day all groceries near me seem to be all out already.

Was this just a one time shipment or something?
Temp. Banned
Mar 29, 2015
1969 posts
145 upvotes
Wood Bridge
wondering where to buy in scarborough area, since the candy shop at STC is closed now for a wile
Thanks
Jun 10, 2015
381 posts
151 upvotes
I first seen them the last few days of March at the Esso northeast corner @ Woodbine and Steeles. I think they were $5.05/bag after taxes. My friend who works at WM grabbed me 3 bags @ the Jane and Highway 7 location early April. Was part of the 3 for $9 chips deal.

I haven't seen them ever since.. Anyone seen any in the Vaughan area?
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2009
4419 posts
678 upvotes
Scarborough
Saw them at my local convenience shop. It was one of those small bags, not sure on the price.
Temp. Banned
Mar 29, 2015
1969 posts
145 upvotes
Wood Bridge
AudiDude wrote:
May 13th, 2016 12:48 am
Shoppers Drug Mart
D'oh, why didn't he just said that instead?
Thanks
Penalty Box
Dec 16, 2013
1364 posts
460 upvotes
Mississauga
anyone find these in sauga city?
Jun 20, 2010
279 posts
60 upvotes
Vancouver
thelefteyeguy wrote:
Apr 29th, 2016 10:24 am
Aquabubble wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2016 3:33 pm
At long last!!! For 10+ years I would always make a point of checking the grocery aisle just in case they were to show up in Canada. When State side, or at least the states that had them, I would be sure to bring bags home. At one point, Wal-Mart here carried their own generic brand of them that were pretty good however those did not last very long.

However today after years of requests, what did I notice out of the corner of my eye walking down the Shoppers grocery aisle? :twisted: FLAMIN' HOT CHEETOS!!! :twisted: Small bags and big bags!!! Picked up 3 large bags for $3.99 each. Small bags were on sale. Bags say "New" on them. The small bags I believe said "Limited", but I can't be for sure about that.

Anyone I could notice buying Cheetos were buying Flamin' Hot, so hopefully these sell as well the the Jalapeño ones to stick around permanently!
actually has been available at H-Mart (korean version Cheetos) for a long long time.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=korean+c ... cks_Y7M%3A
I saw your post and went to H-Mart to buy these.

I was so disappointed when I opened the bag. These are NOTHING like the flamin hot Cheetos at all.
Still tasty though, they taste like those onion ring chips.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
6005 posts
1024 upvotes
Bag of Bones Cheetos are back, picked up some big bags for special Halloween treats. 2 for $6 at Foodland.
Deal Guru
Jan 17, 2009
14660 posts
17782 upvotes
ONTARIO
Can you still get these in Canada? I am sick of the jalapeno kind.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
10629 posts
1384 upvotes
Toronto
BobSagget wrote:
Nov 13th, 2016 2:59 pm
Can you still get these in Canada? I am sick of the jalapeno kind.
Looks like they were a limited time only thing here.
You might have to go back to the States or the U.K. to find them now.
Apr 28, 2003
34 posts
12 upvotes
Brampton
They are back. Just bought two bags today. Don't know if its limited time again or if its a new permanent flavour.