Food & Drink

Flamin' Hot Cheetos have FINALLY Arrived!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 1st, 2017 9:15 pm
Tags:
None
May 3, 2010
15 posts
10 upvotes
spanky wrote: They are back. Just bought two bags today. Don't know if its limited time again or if its a new permanent flavour.
Which store did you buy them at?
Apr 28, 2003
40 posts
12 upvotes
Brampton
I bought them at a foodlands - in rural Ontario. Had just come in stock - were made in Cambridge, Ontario.
Feb 16, 2017
31 posts
4 upvotes
spanky wrote: I bought them at a foodlands - in rural Ontario. Had just come in stock - were made in Cambridge, Ontario.
Thanks for the info!
Feb 18, 2009
585 posts
518 upvotes
Toronto
Picked up a bag from Shoppers Drug Mart just now. This one definitely doesn't have all the crazy banned (Red) ingredients that the US has.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21683 posts
8957 upvotes
Toronto
wild_warren wrote: Picked up a bag from Shoppers Drug Mart just now. This one definitely doesn't have all the crazy banned (Red) ingredients that the US has.
Red 40 has not been in ingredients here for years.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Dec 24, 2005
88 posts
14 upvotes
These are back and the Cheetos Canada FB page said they're here to stay!!

Found them at Shoppers yesterday
Images
  • image.jpeg
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
MilkFlowX wrote: Just went and they only had two bags left, hopefully, they get more in stock lol.
walmart caries the big bags, atleast the majormakenzie and bayview location in richmond hill

so i am assuming all walmarts will have it
Aug 29, 2006
1 posts
I can't stand those (the original Cheezies.. not the Cheetos ones).... they are the most bland cheezies of ALL TIME.
Jun 20, 2010
507 posts
449 upvotes
British Columbia
It on sale at Shoppers in Vancouver.
$4 for 2 big bags. Ends March 10.
Aug 26, 2007
178 posts
13 upvotes
I hope they are permanent because they'd be nuts not to with the insane popularity of these things. Must be making them a ton of money.

Stores cannot keep these stocked. I went to a Fortinos yesterday who restocked and I got the last couple bags that were left on the shelf.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24148 posts
43041 upvotes
ONTARIO
I just read that these were available now in Canada. Can't wait to try them again.
I tried them only once years ago and loved them. Way better than the Cheets jalapeno kind they sell here.
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19536 posts
2260 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
Didn't these come out last year? Tried them they weren't that impressive. I am partial to the cheddar jalapeño doritos though. I think that flavouring is good with just enough kick.
Feb 23, 2016
50 posts
6 upvotes
Passed by Walmart by High Tech Rd yesterday, all sold out.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2011
1072 posts
341 upvotes
Montreal
Finally found them at my local Loblaws/Provigo (Pierrefonds/St Jean), I bought all the remaining 5 bags that they had.

Wasn't sure if they were going to be permanent or not this time around so I bought them all LOL

I bought 2 bags last year when this thread popped up, but then I never found them again. Always looked for them every time I went, but yeah.
Feb 20, 2017
336 posts
106 upvotes
Barrie, ON
Bought them at Loblaws, first time in a while I devoured the whole bag, only thing I forgot about Cheetos is the infamous Cheetos dust.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
3614 posts
1214 upvotes
Vaughan
Tried these about 3 weeks ago. Pretty spicy imo. They do have a good amount of spice, but other than that, nothing that great.

I prefer the jalapeño cheddar cheetos. Those taste better imo, just not as spicy.
For Sale

Nothing at the moment

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)