Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Once]

Flight Centre "Italian dream giveaway" (exp. May 4/12) NO QC, facebook

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 22nd, 2012 1:51 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa

Flight Centre "Italian dream giveaway" (exp. May 4/12) NO QC, facebook

I want to go to Italy so bad

Enter: http://www.facebook.com/FlightCentreCA (win a trip to Italy tab)

Rules: embedded

Prize: There is one (1) prize to be won of a trip for two (2) persons (one or both being the age of majority or over of the province of residence) on a Trafalgar Italian Dream 9 Day tour through Italy. The tour is valued at $1435 per person – plus airfare and taxes. This prize also includes a $2,500 Flight Centre Travel Voucher (“Voucher”) to use towards airfare only. If airfare including taxes is greater than Voucher, the difference is to be paid by the winner.

good luck rfd.
bring back colour
19 replies
Deal Expert
Jul 6, 2008
18727 posts
1669 upvotes
Scarborough Bluffs
entered thanks :)
Deal Addict
May 8, 2008
3190 posts
614 upvotes
Toronto
Thank you!
2023 Wins: $10 Starbucks GC (Starbucks Summer Game)
Jun 23, 2011
46 posts
9 upvotes
vilmark wrote: I want to go to Italy so bad

Enter: http://www.facebook.com/FlightCentreCA (win a trip to Italy tab)

Rules: embedded

Prize: There is one (1) prize to be won of a trip for two (2) persons (one or both being the age of majority or over of the province of residence) on a Trafalgar Italian Dream 9 Day tour through Italy. The tour is valued at $1435 per person – plus airfare and taxes. This prize also includes a $2,500 Flight Centre Travel Voucher (“Voucher”) to use towards airfare only. If airfare including taxes is greater than Voucher, the difference is to be paid by the winner.

good luck rfd.
I won a trip to London, Paris and Rome back in 2006 with Kraft - love, love, love Italy!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)