• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2018 2:09 pm
[OP]
Sep 23, 2014
41 posts
7 upvotes
Brampton, ON

Flight tickets - Toronto- Hyderabad India

Any hot deals for toronto to hyderabad in month of feb?
7 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2014
1513 posts
127 upvotes
Hamilton
search google flights or nanak flights.. cheap!
[OP]
Sep 23, 2014
41 posts
7 upvotes
Brampton, ON
tester85 wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 9:29 am
search google flights or nanak flights.. cheap!
Did search those. can I get any coupon codes for booking flights?
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
1073 posts
679 upvotes
momondo.ca is a good aggregator.

I've gotten lower prices through search results on momondo, than directly purchasing from the website shown in their search results.

edit: also, this section is to post deals, not to ask for. others might not be so kind as me, expect some downvotes.
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
10726 posts
190 upvotes
Ottawa
Skyscanner, Kayak, etc. are all good options too, but no I doubt you will get any coupons other than what is on sale.
- Absolute
Apr 15, 2009
92 posts
136 upvotes
toronto
This should go to request a deal forum.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2016
1587 posts
845 upvotes
You can't go wrong using matrix.itasoftware.com (or if you want the "dumbed down" version of it, flights.google.ca) to find itineraries and prices.
On Matrix just put in Toronto and Hyderabad as your depart/destination airports then click "See calendar of lowest fares" using Feb 1 (or maybe Jan 31) as your start date, and enter how many nights you plan to stay.

I find hipmunk.com easier to use than momondo (especially the way it displays itineraries graphically) but YMMV.

If you want a steal (error fares, fuel dumping, that kind of thing) you should look at secretflying.com
Coupon codes often appear on that site too.
Jan 10, 2018
87 posts
38 upvotes
If you're going to Hyderabad make sure to stay at the Taj Falaknuma Palace that place is phenomenal!