Expired Hot Deals

[Flightnetwork] Flightnetwork: $15 off Any Flight (Incl. 1 way!)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2018 1:10 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
16218 posts
2233 upvotes
Toronto

Flightnetwork: $15 off Any Flight (Incl. 1 way!)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Flightnetwork
Nice quick and easy, got the email when I was looking for a flight but did not proceed with it. It's multi-use and works on any flight

Use coupon code KCC15 for $15 off any flight until March 31st

Enjoy!
Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 4.07.15 PM.png
3 replies
Jan 14, 2012
14 posts
6 upvotes
Mississauga
Be careful about cancellation or update policy. You may end up paying $150 extra on top of air line charges if you end up changing anything after 1 day
May 26, 2011
357 posts
185 upvotes
I have an account with FN, and probably with Cookie, they know that I'm running some searches. Within 3 hours, I get this kind of codes all the time, and I got the exactly the same code yesterday. So when you go search fares, don't buy right away, but wait for 3 hours to see if you get counter offers.
Koodo, Freedom Mobile, booking.com, airbnb, AMEX, Drop, TransferWise, Questrade, Carrot, EQ, Achieva, PayTM and Tangerine customer.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
16218 posts
2233 upvotes
Toronto
maverikbc wrote:
Feb 18th, 2018 7:16 pm
I have an account with FN, and probably with Cookie, they know that I'm running some searches. Within 3 hours, I get this kind of codes all the time, and I got the exactly the same code yesterday. So when you go search fares, don't buy right away, but wait for 3 hours to see if you get counter offers.
Yeah but this code will work whether or not you’ve gotten the offer :)

I did that twice yesterday first I got KCC10 for $10 off, and then after another search got KCC15 for $15 off haha.

I tried KCC20 but that didn’t work