Expired Hot Deals

[Flightnetwork] Flightnetwork: $15 off Any Flight (Incl. 1 way!)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2018 1:10 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
16485 posts
2604 upvotes
Toronto

Flightnetwork: $15 off Any Flight (Incl. 1 way!)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Flightnetwork
Nice quick and easy, got the email when I was looking for a flight but did not proceed with it. It's multi-use and works on any flight

Use coupon code KCC15 for $15 off any flight until March 31st

Enjoy!
Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 4.07.15 PM.png
3 replies
Jan 14, 2012
14 posts
6 upvotes
Mississauga
Be careful about cancellation or update policy. You may end up paying $150 extra on top of air line charges if you end up changing anything after 1 day
May 26, 2011
535 posts
319 upvotes
I have an account with FN, and probably with Cookie, they know that I'm running some searches. Within 3 hours, I get this kind of codes all the time, and I got the exactly the same code yesterday. So when you go search fares, don't buy right away, but wait for 3 hours to see if you get counter offers.
Koodo, booking.com, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Drop, meridian, TransferWise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM and Tangerine customer.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
16485 posts
2604 upvotes
Toronto
maverikbc wrote:
Feb 18th, 2018 7:16 pm
I have an account with FN, and probably with Cookie, they know that I'm running some searches. Within 3 hours, I get this kind of codes all the time, and I got the exactly the same code yesterday. So when you go search fares, don't buy right away, but wait for 3 hours to see if you get counter offers.
Yeah but this code will work whether or not you’ve gotten the offer :)

I did that twice yesterday first I got KCC10 for $10 off, and then after another search got KCC15 for $15 off haha.

I tried KCC20 but that didn’t work