• Mar 21st, 2017 10:18 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jan 27, 2015
1 posts
Mississauga, ON

Foldable play mat?

I visited my friend's house and they covered the family room with this foldable playmat for their baby. She said the brand name is Artbee and is 100% handmade product and of course it is safe for baby to use. My baby is about to begin crawling and was going to get the dwinguler but these foldable playmat is much thicker, felt much safer with more cushioning and liked it's unique design in pastel color.

Does anyone know where you can get these foldable playmat? She said her parents sent it from Korea... I tried to search it but couldn't find any store in Canada.
10 replies
Jun 15, 2010
26 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I bought one by PrinceLionheart. It folds up pretty compactly and we put it away every night. I bought it online at Walmart. It was pricey but not as pricey as the Dewlinger (or however you spell it). If you want I can send a pic.
Sep 8, 2008
584 posts
111 upvotes
mukey wrote:
Jan 28th, 2015 9:04 am
I bought one by PrinceLionheart. It folds up pretty compactly and we put it away every night. I bought it online at Walmart. It was pricey but not as pricey as the Dewlinger (or however you spell it). If you want I can send a pic.
Hi Mukey,

What material is it made out of? I'm looking for a comparable mat to the Dwinguler but not with the price tag it comes with.
Jun 15, 2010
26 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Zeeden, it's a high density foam of about 1.5 inches thick or so. We really like it and it has held up well. Here is the URL to the Prince Lionheart website: http://www.princelionheart.com/site/p_playmat_7765.html

Sometimes we spread it out on the kitchen floor to do finger painting or other messy activities. It wipes up nicely and doesn't absorb any liquids.

It was almost $100 though. Don't tell my husband!!
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2011
1032 posts
201 upvotes
Toronto
We have a Korean Parklon fold-able playmat,
bought at H-Mart Richmond hill

for $59 when it's on sale.

Large size is $79 i think..

it's non-toxic! unlike those puzzle mats you see at walmart

http://www.parklon.com.my/Our+Advantage_2_1.htm

edit: we also bought a puzzle mat from Target to use at grandpa/grandma, it's also non-toxic BPA free. it was $14 during clearance.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2007
4843 posts
793 upvotes
Peterborough
We just let ours play on the hardwood and carpet in the house.