Tags:
None
Banned
Jan 21, 2004
2600 posts
5 upvotes

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 15 seconds.

I see this message since this morning. Am I the only one?
I logged out and logged back in again, and still have this problem.(my messages PM or to forum go through though). What might be the problem?

TIA
Fineprint: Any brand that have [rfdlink=#]double underline link[/rfdlink] on my posts are not endorsed by me (unless stated otherwise) and automatically placed by the forum software for the site owners' commercial interests.
4 replies
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11537 posts
1041 upvotes
Ottawa
Are you posting/pm'ing more than once every 15 seconds? The same limit is in place for using the search feature.

If not, than perhaps the system is based upon your IP address, is it shared?
- Absolute
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
1085 posts
3 upvotes
Côte Saint-Luc
nope, not gettin that error...

i get a similar error (5 secs instead of 15 secs) when i clck 'SUBMIT' more than once (b4 the system displays the change I've submitted, but the processign / site update is actually already done)
Create your own custom Avatar @ AbiStation
Banned
Jan 21, 2004
2600 posts
5 upvotes
Nevermind. Seems to be OK now. But before I wasn't submitting twice. I even tried from 2 computers
Fineprint: Any brand that have [rfdlink=#]double underline link[/rfdlink] on my posts are not endorsed by me (unless stated otherwise) and automatically placed by the forum software for the site owners' commercial interests.