• Mar 3rd, 2017 10:39 am
Tags:
[OP]
Apr 20, 2011
303 posts
2 upvotes
Scarborough

FoodMarble - AIRE

Has anyone heard of this new device? Any thoughts?

https://foodmarble.com/

Seems promising for those who suffer from digestive issues (ex. lactose intolerant) and need help finding foods that don't irritate their digestive system.
5 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
10670 posts
1422 upvotes
City of Vancouver
Haven't heard of this. Have u tried an elimination diet?
De gustibus non est disputandum
Crazy people will make even sane people crazy.
[OP]
Apr 20, 2011
303 posts
2 upvotes
Scarborough
Becks wrote:
Feb 27th, 2017 4:41 am
Haven't heard of this. Have u tried an elimination diet?
Yea I have..but it's difficult to pinpoint the exact food or ingredient that may causing the issue
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2014
2952 posts
438 upvotes
OP, perhaps you should ask your doctor for a referral to an allergist (a medical doctor). I was referred to one without asking. I have a lot of allergies - particularly to food and medicines.

In addition to the various tests that the allergist performed he asked me several questions about my reactions to various foods/medicines. My answers matched his findings. It does not make life easy.
[OP]
Apr 20, 2011
303 posts
2 upvotes
Scarborough
Blanche123 wrote:
Mar 1st, 2017 10:41 am
OP, perhaps you should ask your doctor for a referral to an allergist (a medical doctor). I was referred to one without asking. I have a lot of allergies - particularly to food and medicines.

In addition to the various tests that the allergist performed he asked me several questions about my reactions to various foods/medicines. My answers matched his findings. It does not make life easy.
Which allergist did you see?
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2014
2952 posts
438 upvotes
Unfortunately, he is now retired. Hopefully, your GP will know a good one. Mine did.